• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Klopp again.

THE SEVENTIES NORTH BANK

Life President⭐⭐
The most biased moaner in football ever. Absolute nightmare to be listening to him shouting in your earhole all game. So Liverpool v Brentford today the first half. Liverpool had 2 goals ruled offside. VAR clearly showed the decisions were 100% correct. Excellent, how it should work. But no, Liverpool are hard done by as he keeps moaning and he's not happy. Obviously offside Liverpool players should get let off when scoring in his biased mind. Then a Brentford player get a nasty wack on the head. The game is rightly stopped, and he goes mad about that. Then Liverpool score, and he's all smiles and the moaning has stopped, for now.

This is like a recurring theme. Klopp going into one over a penalty to Palace, that was clearly a penalty. Moan, moan, moan to 4th official. Palace have Ayew sent off, a bit harsh. (Klopp would have gone nuts at the ref if that was his player) Liverpool equalise 90 seconds later, then get a late winner, and Klopp is all smiles, and hugs Roy Hodgson after the game. All smiles with his 200 teeth. Ggrr.

This is like a recurring theme. Klopp going into one over a penalty to Palace, that was clearly a penalty. Moan, moan, moan to 4th official. Palace have Ayew sent off, a bit harsh. (Klopp would have gone nuts at the ref if that was his player) Liverpool equalise 90 seconds later, then get a late winner, and Klopp is all smiles, and hugs Roy Hodgson after the game. All smiles with his 200 teeth. Ggrr.

Do you want to start another thread on Pep moaning after how he challenged the ref at half time today or did you not see that ?.

Arteta was in the stand for three bookings yesterday so it seems several of the top managers get involved with the refs sometimes but given the standard of referring and the pressures involved of managing a top club personally whilst not ideal I find it understandable.

Do you want to start another thread on Pep moaning after how he challenged the ref at half time today or did you not see that ?.

Arteta was in the stand for three bookings yesterday so it seems several of the top managers get involved with the refs sometimes but given the standard of referring and the pressures involved of managing a top club personally whilst not ideal I find it understandable.
There's loads of moaning Managers in football. The point being that Klopp moans about every blatant penalty or disallowed goal going against his side. He can never admit that the Ref, the Linesman, or VAR have correctly called a decision right. And then usually when he goes mad lately(Unjustly) Liverpool come back and win anyway, having scored 11 late goals this season. It would just be nice for him to stop shouting in the 4th officials ear over and over, when the decision is clearly correct. Arteta does it, but at least he's right half the time.

Yep..when GS goes after the Euros ..it wont happen..but Klopp is so us..
Have him anytime over Woy Hodgson(does not moan!!),Steve Mc with the brolly ,
Think he won,Prem lge.Champ lge and world club cup...and the Germans want him this second to be the new German manager.....but nothing is certain ,lets hope GS wins the Euros

Klopp is brilliant manager though his achievements at Dortmund and Liverpool are fantastic and there isn't many if any clubs in world football who wouldn't take him
No ones questioning his Managerial skills and achievements. Brilliant Manager. It's just this side to him. Even when they show the lines on VAR, to show Salah or whoever was clearly offside before they scored. 99 out of 100 people say offside. He's the one that says not offside. Because it's his player. It's nuts. And then the 4th official gets an unfair roasting until he cools down or Liverpool score.

No ones questioning his Managerial skills and achievements. Brilliant Manager. It's just this side to him. Even when they show the lines on VAR, to show Salah or whoever was clearly offside before they scored. 99 out of 100 people say offside. He's the one that says not offside. Because it's his player. It's nuts. And then the 4th official gets an unfair roasting until he cools down or Liverpool score.
He is very passionate and definitely pushes things and I agree he can be a moaner but I think a lot of them are.Diago Simeone antics make Klopp look like a choir boy

He is very passionate and definitely pushes things and I agree he can be a moaner but I think a lot of them are.Diago Simeone antics make Klopp look like a choir boy
As did Sir Alex Ferguson.

Reactions: tia
Klopp done this in Germany as well for i think Mainz & Dortmund.In fact sometimes fans,tv watched him as much as the game. He was loved then as now

I find it really difficult to over-criticise any professional sportsperson for their reactions in the heat of the moment. Adrenaline and competitiveness is a thing, and if you're not super competitive as a professional sportsperson then you're in the wrong career. It's similar to a Formula 1 driver moaning to his team over the radio directly after an incident that so and so "ran me off the road", when that quite clearly wasn't the case.

It's an adrenaline-fuelled reaction in the heat of the moment, in an ultra-competitive and hugely high-stakes environment with tonnes of pressure. Until you've been in those shoes, I think it's difficult to pass judgement or be overly critical, although fair to say he could tone it down a little.

I find it really difficult to over-criticise any professional sportsperson for their reactions in the heat of the moment. Adrenaline and competitiveness is a thing, and if you're not super competitive as a professional sportsperson then you're in the wrong career. It's similar to a Formula 1 driver moaning to his team over the radio directly after an incident that so and so "ran me off the road", when that quite clearly wasn't the case.

It's an adrenaline-fuelled reaction in the heat of the moment, in an ultra-competitive and hugely high-stakes environment with tonnes of pressure. Until you've been in those shoes, I think it's difficult to pass judgement or be overly critical, although fair to say he could tone it down a little.
I think many aren't getting the point. It's not the passion, or getting angry, or the adrenaline, or the winning mentality. It's moaning at officials when clearly in the wrong. Klopp is the top of the League at it. It's like he sees things differently, despite the slow mo, or VAR showing what happened. Many Managers moan quite rightly when clearly they have been hard done by, and they are justified.

A Referee's spokesman just said that abuse of officials is getting out of hand. He said the Turkey violence is not alone, but unusual from a club president. He mentioned South America, Greece and France. He said he can't see a referee being attacked in the English Premier League, but he said the abuse and shouting at the 4th official has gone way over the top from some Managers, and needs to be dealt with.

Back