• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Leoblue

Director
After the last week or so with results (people a bit cheesed off) I thought I'd share the link below which is quite nice reading. We're 6th with the highest attendance this season and that's without playing Colchester, Sheffield utd, Coventry, Gillingham and Wigan at home yet, which I'd expect crowds of at least 8 - 10k for these games.

Nice to see people still supporting the Blues.

http://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/leagueone/attendances/maximum

Played Wigan a while ago, but 6th highest is excellent. Just shows the potential the club has

Real Madrid only got 6,000 today !
But it was for Zidanes first training session , so not too bad.

Think the average is the better stat to look at and that shows us as 10th

Our average for the whole of this season will exceed 7,000 plus unless we break into top five or we improve massively on the last two home games:'(

Our average for the whole of this season will exceed 7,000 plus unless we break into top five or we improve massively on the last two home games:'(

I was thinking the same, about 7.5k if we still flirt with the play offs or mid table. Nice to see the support is there though. I remember the bad old days of the late 80's so it's always refreshing to see the crowds coming back and continuing to stay.

Back