• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

League Two prices for 2010/11 season

william hill

Youth Team
gillingham 11/1
rotherham, bradford 12/1
northampton,wycombe,chesterfield 14/1
bury, morecombe 16/1
port vale, stevenage 18/1
shrewsbury, aldershot, oxford SOUTHEND 20/1
crewe 28/1
burton 33/1
torquay 40/1
lincoln, stockport 50/1
cheltenham 55/1
hereford 60/1
macclesfield 66/1
accrinton, barnet 100/1.

all teams quoted at best price from all bookmakers from racing post this morning. (not including betfair betdaq)

Can't believe the sh*te they think will do better than us. Wycombe, Gillingham, both liquid cack. The bookies obviously haven't seen the likes of Christophe or Patterson in action. Together with the likes of Ricky Holmes and that bloke from Rushden they are gonna rip up league 2 next season- wait and see.

even the tipsters in the post don't give us a mention. of the 5 main football tipsters in the post have gone with. torquay 40/1, oxford 20/1, crewe 28/1, stevenage 18/1 and aldershot at 20/1.

I like Lincoln at 50s e/w, they appear to be making some solid signings.

How can anyone give odds at this stage before anyone has even assembled a squad.

Reluctantly, but it's what the market demands.

Hence why all the bookies got hammered with Notts County last season; went up with prices before knowing that they were going to be ploughing money in to the club. It's a risky game.

So basically, at the moment, the bookies feel we won't trouble the top 7 at all. Mid-table at best.

I think they will be proven very wrong. At 20-1 they have got my money...

So basically, at the moment, the bookies feel we won't trouble the top 7 at all. Mid-table at best.

By the way, that 20/1 is available with Coral, Ladbrokes and bet365, the latter two being SZ affiliates (win wink nudge nudge)

... and will keep it ;)

I believe that these odds are for outright win. These are for promotion from Odds Checker :

2/1 - Gillingham, Rotherham, Wycombe
9/4 - Bradford
3/1 - Chesterfield, Northampton
7/2 - Shrewsbery
9/2 - Aldershot, Bury, Crewe, Morecombe, Port Vale, SOUTHEND, Stevenage
6/1 - Hereford, Oxford
7/1 - Accrington, Burton, Stockport, Torquay
10/1 - Lincoln
12/1 - Cheltenham, Macclesfield
16/1 - Barnet

I believe that these odds are for outright win. These are for promotion from Odds Checker :

2/1 - Gillingham, Rotherham, Wycombe
9/4 - Bradford
3/1 - Chesterfield, Northampton
7/2 - Shrewsbery
9/2 - Aldershot, Bury, Crewe, Morecombe, Port Vale, SOUTHEND, Stevenage
6/1 - Hereford, Oxford
7/1 - Accrington, Burton, Stockport, Torquay
10/1 - Lincoln
12/1 - Cheltenham, Macclesfield
16/1 - Barnet

We really aint fancied next season are we!!

We really aint fancied next season are we!!

That's because;

A) we're cack,

and

B) we're cack

I wanna know what our relegation odds are, as i feel we'll be closer to that end of the table than the other.

That's because;

A) we're cack,

and

B) we're cack

I wanna know what our relegation odds are, as i feel we'll be closer to that end of the table than the other.

I reckon that they will be about the same. From those odds, it looks like mid-table for us.

just been looking around on odds checker and betfair there don't seem to be any prices for the drop. being as we are in the top half of the betting for the title and or promotion at 20/1 title or 9/2 promotion not forgetting promotion is open to 4 and as relegation is only 2 place i'd be very suprised if we weren't something like 25/1 for relegation. but i could be very wrong with that price, so could more than likely be about a 12/1 shot. i've just been on to coral and betfair they say that the prices for relegation will be made within the next few weeks.

Last edited:
just been looking around on odds checker and betfair there don't seem to be any prices for the drop. being as we are in the top half of the betting for the title and or promotion at 20/1 title or 9/2 promotion not forgetting promotion is open to 4 and as relegation is only 2 place i'd be very suprised if we weren't something like 25/1 for relegation. but i could be very wrong with that price, so could more than likely be about a 12/1 shot. i've just been on to coral and betfair they say that the prices for relegation will be made within the next few weeks.

I was talking to an odds compiler about this the other day. The amount of teams going in to administration at the moment makes this a particularly volatile market and they'll hold off pricing it up as long as they can.

I'd put a tenner on that if the latest news is just the start .....

Back