• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Options

• Boo him as I would any returning player

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Would have cheered him but will now boo after his celebrations

Votes: 20 45.5%
  • Good servant will cheer him.

Votes: 21 47.7%

• Total voters
Warnock booted him out of Palace because as a Centre Half he had only picked up one yellow card in his Palace career and he thought that was a stupid.

Well done Leon hope it all works out for him. Could he recieve an England call up if his good form continues??

He's big,
He's strong,
His c o c k is very long,
Leon Cort ... Leon Cort!

Last edited:
Decent player, but I still can't get over the fact that he's a million pound player.

Great signing for stoke, what was warnock thinking. Not every centre half needs to kick strikers up in the air and get booked to be a good defender.

good luck to him...

Would have him back here in a flash. Cracking player really good defender was gutted when he left. Enjoyed watching him score a hat trick aswell.

Burnley have just signed Leon court for £1.5 mil. Used to love Leon. Gave everything every game and was just generally a great player. Glad he is still going to be given a chance in the top league, never really been given a massive crack at it, but maybe now he can use his experience to hold down a place at Burnley if he can break into their first team.

Possibly the most successful player to leave Roots Hall in the last decade? I mean he went on to play in the Premier League which Eastwood still hasn't done and I can't think of any others that have done as well as him?

Burnley have just signed Leon court for £1.5 mil. Used to love Leon. Gave everything every game and was just generally a great player. Glad he is still going to be given a chance in the top league, never really been given a massive crack at it, but maybe now he can use his experience to hold down a place at Burnley if he can break into their first team.

Possibly the most successful player to leave Roots Hall in the last decade? I mean he went on to play in the Premier League which Eastwood still hasn't done and I can't think of any others that have done as well as him?

To be fair, he hasn't played a great deal of Premiership football at Stoke. Arguably the most succesful player to leave us is Michael Kightly, who went on to recieve a call up to England Under 21s. Not sure if he played though.

Good luck to him, really hope it goes well for him. Cracking player, but I never thought he'd end up playing Premiership football.

To be fair, he hasn't played a great deal of Premiership football at Stoke. Arguably the most succesful player to leave us is Michael Kightly, who went on to recieve a call up to England Under 21s. Not sure if he played though.

Good luck to him, really hope it goes well for him. Cracking player, but I never thought he'd end up playing Premiership football.

That's a good shout actually, forgot about Kightly, the one who slipped through the net.

To be honest i never thought Court would play in the Premier league either but he obviously worked hard after he left us as he always got rave reviews in the championship for what ever club he was at.

Back