• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Liverpool 4 - Arsenal 4

Pubey

another amazing liverpool game, although they had to win it! great to see Asharvin show his class and bang in 4 beauties, he'll be amazing next season

Unbelievable finishing. 4 shots 4 goals. I lifted my betting ban and went long on the aggregate goal scoring shirt numbers. £103 win - woohooo.

Gotta feel for Arshavin, four goals at Anfield and not even on the winning team! Stunning game.

Sir Slipper would be tearing his hair out if he wasn't so busy tearing up his match report (again!) and writing a new one because of all the late drama.

Last 10 Liverpool games: 43 goals.
That's an amazing stat. After Chelsea in midweek and Arsenal last night that is two 4-4's in a week. Last 4 games have had 24 goals, an average of 6 goals a game!

I love Andrei Arshavin, 21pts for my fantasy team thank you very much, if only he'd been my captain! First name on the team sheet for next season. Pubey's right, I think i he's gonna be THE player next year.

To be honest, despite his 4 goals, I didn't think Arshavin did an awful lot. Very poor in the first half, wasn't involved anywhere near enough especially with all the players missing for Arsenal.

I'd be happy if we had someone who didn't play very well and ended up scoring 4 goals a game. Two of his goals where fantastic as well.

Thats the last 3 games that Liverpool have scored 4 in and only won one of them. The attacking display from both teams was breathtaking, and the finishing of Arsenal was something else. 4 shots on target, 4 goals.

To be honest, despite his 4 goals, I didn't think Arshavin did an awful lot. Very poor in the first half, wasn't involved anywhere near enough especially with all the players missing for Arsenal.

I'd be happy if we had someone who didn't play very well and ended up scoring 4 goals a game. Two of his goals where fantastic as well.

Thats the last 3 games that Liverpool have scored 4 in and only won one of them. The attacking display from both teams was breathtaking, and the finishing of Arsenal was something else. 4 shots on target, 4 goals.

lol!!!!!!!!!!

I get what you're saying, but it's still quite funny! He was excellent at the end of the game, and still had the legs to get alongside Walcott to smash the 4th in

Back