• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Loan signings

tommytwoholes

Do we think we are going to get any loan signings in? I personally dont think that Rotheram are going to allow us to take Jamal Campbell Ryce on loan. So who do we want to come in on loan. The is a striker at arsenal who i think would be a cracking loan signing. Maybe somebody could help me out with the name??

Quincy Owusu-Abeyie?

Arturo Lupoli?

Ryan Smith?

rock.gif

I'd quite like us to get that Italian kid from ManUtd but I can't see it happening!
If Tilly is in the market for a winger (e.g. Campbell-Ryce) then why not try for that 17 year old who scored against us for Southampton?

Bearing in mind Tilly's transfer policy so far. If we are looking at Premier$hite youngsters then it it bound toba from a london club or at least a player from the London/South East area who is at a Northern club.

I think this policy of buying local has worked very well so far so don't really see the need for that to change.

Who does that give us?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Sep. 09 2005,16:34)]I'd quite like us to get that Italian kid from ManUtd but I can't see it happening!
If Tilly is in the market for a winger (e.g. Campbell-Ryce) then why not try for that 17 year old who scored against us for Southampton?
that would be nathan dyer

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Sep. 09 2005,16:34)]I'd quite like us to get that Italian kid from ManUtd but I can't see it happening!
are you referring to Guiseppe Rossi? Well out of our range if so. He's really hotly tipped to come through to Man U's first team in the next season or 2.

"One Quincy OwusuAbiyie, there's only....."...oh sod it, we'll sign Alf Smith!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Fish Fingers @ Sep. 09 2005,17:01)]
[b said:
are you referring to Guiseppe Rossi? Well out of our range if so. He's really hotly tipped to come through to Man U's first team in the next season or 2.
I beleive he scored something like 40 goals in 20 games for Parma's youth team a few seasons ago.... or it could be aturio lupoli, not relli sure but i know its one of them

Yep quincy owusu abiyie is the guy i meant. He would score shed loads at our level. maybe we could get him on a season long.

Owusu-Abeyie, Lupoli and Rossi are a bit out of our range I imagine. Having seen Lupoli and Owusu-Abeyie play in the flesh they are 2 very impressive talents, Owusu-Abeyie more so. The single quickest player with the ball at his feet I have ever seen.

That Dyer at Southampton would be a very tasty loan player if the Campbell-Ryce deal doesn't happen.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (tommytwoholes @ Sep. 09 2005,18:35)]Yep quincy owusu abiyie is the guy i meant. He would score shed loads at our level. maybe we could get him on a season long.
Arsene Wenger only lets his good prospects go out on loan if he is satidsfied that the standard is high enough.

That means not League One.

I don't think we'll sign anyone unless we get an injury or two, but the loan system seems not to be too strict - Swansea took Bean from QPR the other day after all.

Back