• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Local Taxis/minibuses

Pubey

Hi all,

I need to hire a couple of minibus taxi's in Southend. Ideally ones that look like

vito2.jpg

It'd be great if we could pay in advance, or even give them card details and settle up a couple of days afterwards. If anyone knows a decent firm then please let me know.

Cheers
Jon

Try airport transfer companies, they'd be the most likely to have that size carrier. Mercedes Vito's are nice inside (at least the newer ones) and can take 9 passengers, limited luggage space though if that's a requirement.

And cash will almost certainly get you a better price :) But you wouldn't do that of course, as it would deprive some benefit scrounger.

Hi all,

I need to hire a couple of minibus taxi's in Southend. Ideally ones that look like

GMC_GMC_Chevy_G20_A_team_Van_09352740eeb08642d8f7f3e90a7b861b.jpg

It'd be great if we could pay in advance, or even give them card details and settle up a couple of days afterwards. If anyone knows a decent firm then please let me know.

Cheers
Jon

Corrected.

Hi all,

vito2.jpg

Cheers
Jon

Jon,

I have a good friend who is a cabbie and will be able to help you directly or certainly point you in the right direction.

I shall pm you his number

Cheers
Andy

Back