• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

"Major" Football Exclusive for The Guardian...

EastStandBlue

Life President
Ian Prior's tweeting about a "Major" Football exclusive for the Guardian this evening, around 5:30pm... Wonder what that's all about.

Olympic Stadium decision?

That's what the lad opposite me thinks, but the decision was supposed to be tomorrow but has been deferred for two weeks.

@ianprior: Major - and boy do I mean it - football exclusive coming up on guardian.co.uk sometime around 5.30.

I'll have a stab in the dark and say Ancelotti's quit, because Abramovich won't pay the extra cash for David Luiz.

If it is about scum ham then i'll be eagerly awaiting Barry H£arns reaction over at The Ooze, cos he's threatening legal action over it ...

Barry Hearn does have a point, but that doesn't stop him being a C * * * of the highest order!

:finger2:

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be indeed be a major event, and Everton would feel the need to break the story first.

Are they on the stock exchange? Maybe they want to break the story after the market closes to avoid a mass panic.

Anyway, who knows... these things are usually a damp squid! (sic)

Jodie Marsh to be given the anchorman job at Sky Sports with Jordan doing the half-time/full-time analysis...???

Well, an even bigger tit - James Corden - has had his odds cut to 9-1 today.

Prior's gone on to say that it definitely won't disappoint...

Some Manchester United fans seem to think that SAF has announced his intention to retire at the end of the season... But then, the Guardian is hardly Lord Ferg's favourite paper, half of their journalists are banned from press conferences.

Ahh. The EPL have fined Blackpool £25k for fielding a weakened team against Villa.

Here's hoping Hypocritical Holloway sticks to his word.

Back