• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Is this happening tonight peeps? Maybe reorganise for tomorrow night if we don't have too many? Mrs I_S is watching sex and the city...so any excuse to get that tripe off and Mario Kart on :D

Sorry mate, internet been playing up all night, so could not get online!! Yeh tomorrow could be a goer.

Carl are you in?

Not sure when I'll be able to take over the tv in the flat. Happy to take on time trial challenges though. Think my friend ID is further back in here

I have finally got the Wii online. Will jump back on here with my code when I get home tonight from work! Anyone fancy a little race tonight? Be easy though guys :)

got this game now and internet anyone wanna show me how to play against other users and give me a game?

got this game now and internet anyone wanna show me how to play against other users and give me a game?

We should set up a night and all play. I'd be game. My Wii Mario Kart code is either: 3909-9494-4027 or 5026-6409-4213

The other one is my girlfriend's, but the likelihood is that if I'm playing, she will be too. She's more addicted to it than I am...

Back