• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Match 1

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Feb. 07 2005,17:03)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barmy Army @ Feb. 07 2005,16:10)]34* for my Div VI bunch
34* for division 6 eh ?

Hmmmmmmm maybe my 3rd place aims for the first season are a little overambitious.
laugh.gif
I'm in a very tough Div VI

There are three of us getting 30+* a week and therefore none of us will auto-promote any time soon.

Really the HT team should send us to different series' where we will win easy and auto-promote to Div V.

[b said:

Midfield:   poor (high)
Right Side Defence: inadequate (very high)
Central Defence: passable (high)
Left Side Defence: solid (low)
Right Side Attack: weak (low)
Central Attack: poor (very high)
Left Side Attack: poor (very high)
Ouch, you're a level below me and better in almost all areas!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MrB @ Feb. 07 2005,17:34)]
[b said:

Midfield: poor (high)
Right Side Defence: inadequate (very high)
Central Defence: passable (high)
Left Side Defence: solid (low)
Right Side Attack: weak (low)
Central Attack: poor (very high)
Left Side Attack: poor (very high)
Ouch, you're a level below me and better in almost all areas!
That's the "luck" of the draw I guess.

rock.gif
sad.gif

The difference will be that BA is likely to be competitive once he gets into div.V, whilst MrB's results in Div.V will resemble the real SZFC.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kent Shrimper @ Feb. 07 2005,14:23)]Matt, Whats that website that works out the HT rating?
There are a couple:

http://hattrick.tias.se/rating.php - this one is probably easier to read, and requires you to input all your match ratings.

http://mratdk.hattricknippon.org/ - this one looks a bit weirder, in format, but has a lot more info on it, because it draws its info from your match number - so it counts your star ratings etc. etc. Pretty cool, actually.

cool.gif

As for me, I am now officially happy as a pig in merde... just bought a 24 yo formidable defender - 4* player when on form (which he isn't at the moment) - for £364K. Bit of a bargain there, I reckon...

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hong Kong Blue @ Feb. 07 2005,19:10)]The difference will be that BA is likely to be competitive once he gets into div.V, whilst MrB's results in Div.V will resemble the real SZFC.
Thanks...I think
biggrin.gif

Another good analysis site is Here click Head-to-Head at the top left and enter a couple of details and it will analyse a game for you.

Hatstats of 140 for me, not too shabby.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hong Kong Blue @ Feb. 07 2005,19:10)]The difference will be that BA is likely to be competitive once he gets into div.V, whilst MrB's results in Div.V will resemble the real SZFC.
That would involve me getting a draw though.....

We probably could have made a semi-fist of it had I not sold four (albeit flawed) excellent players, however we're firmly in the black (£300k) and thought it better to prepare to get back up in case we end up in a division like BA's! Also means our training regime will be flying with 10 excellent/formidable defenders in their teens.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barmy Army @ Feb. 07 2005,20:54)]Hatstats of 140 for me, not too shabby.
112 for me (with a crap defender in IM) and 132 for my oppo. You really are one of the most unlucky players in Level VI!

Wow !

Two people have bid on a player that I may have ended up sacking - current bid £2,667 and still 30 minutes to go. It may be small fry for you bigguns but every penny counts for me !

£74K in debt but two home league games to come with delirous sponsors and supporters.

Back