• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I don't think that's too badly prices to honest.

and whoever wrote "only tickets for league two games can be purchased online" needs to watch the penalty shoot out again

I don't think that's too badly prices to honest.

At first I would of disagreed but then I thought about it and your right its not that bad. We have been charged that for league two games in the pass.

Teams like Gillingham have chagred that for years and thats a **** hole

At first I would of disagreed but then I thought about it and your right its not that bad. We have been charged that for league two games in the pass.

Teams like Gillingham have chagred that for years and thats a **** hole

Stevenage still charge that for league two.

I think the admission prices are reasonable to be honest.

Ticket prices have been frozen though and this season the league is a different one, so inflation isn't relevant.

Inflation is always at least a bit relevant but I get your point although I think there is a line that once crossed people would think twice about.

For me that would probably be £25 which isn't that far away.

As long as we dont play an isolated lone striker at Roots Hall next season , then the matchday prices will be good value.

Inflation is always at least a bit relevant but I get your point although I think there is a line that once crossed people would think twice about.

For me that would probably be £25 which isn't that far away.

Inflation is only relevant if the product remains the same, it hasn't and you arent paying like for like. Players we sign now will be earning more than players last season, that has to be paid for.

People do have their limits, but Col U's main stand is already £25 (although they have cheaper areas), if you want to go to Millwall you will be paying £26-30 so be thankful we arent at that level :smile: Same as I said for the season tickets though, what we lack is a cheaper option, we should be selling certain areas cheaper to give people for who price is an issue a choice. (eg South Lower)

Is inflation at 15% ?

You can read that too :smile:

As long as we dont play an isolated lone striker at Roots Hall next season , then the matchday prices will be good value.

Dont go to watch Barcelona, Man City, Chelsea or Arsenal then, you wont get much value at those grounds if its related to playing lone strikers. (To be honest at Arsenal you wont get value for money if they played 7 strikers at their prices)

I think £22 is reasonable for a family ticket, particularly as we've gone up a league and should in theory be seeing a better Southend side and better opposition.

22 for league 1 football is about right but let's be honest in terms of premier league and especially Spanish and German top flight it's a rip off.

I think the pricing is ok especially the family ticket,well done club.

Back