• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Matchday travel (2b) Live local and walk.

If parking became limited to due supporter/club growth, would you consider offering a JustPark?

• Yes - I have a space and would consider offering this

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • No - I would not consider

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I don't have a space!

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • I have neighbours who may consider offering a space

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Target man

Striker
This poll is specific to people who live local and walk to matches.

To contribute towards sustainability and desired success, it is estimated that the club would need around 10,000 regularly attending matches. Therefore, if this was the sceanrio, reduced parking may be required at the club car park to accommodate space for storage of building materials, stadium advancement, and to accommodate the Fanzone to name a few projects.

In effect, there would be additional pressures on surrounding street parking, which could result in further resctrictions being applied.

If this were the case, an alternative method of travel or parking may have to be looked at by supporters.

Therefore, supporters may consider using popular apps such as JustPark to find a space locally on private driveways.

Residents who offer spaces for a designated time on matchdays, could earn £4 - £5 each match, by signing up to this. This is a very simple process.

Justpark-logo.png

The JustPark platform connects drivers with over 350,000 privately owned and commercially operated parking spaces across the UK and Ireland, available to book hourly, daily, or monthly basis. Drivers can book parking on-demand through a website and mobile apps to secure parking on driveways close to airports, theatres, sporting venues, events and more.

Please select via the poll

Thanks all for participating in the Poll. This has been passed onto the club and will be used for review. Thanks again, much appreciated. UTB 👍

Back