• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Matt Woollard

Cricko2

I am sure most of you recall we had a couple of Whips for Matt at the SZBC meets ...The total collected was £70.

I have spoken to Matt personally recently and he is over the moon with the kind efforts of all. He was actually speechless at one point..He is going to meet a few of us before the Borient game at the Spread, when we can give him his money and he has agreed to pose with Ken and a few for a piccy to show the Zone.Maybe we can get him a few beers to.

Be nice if a few of us get there. I will let you know what time but I am guessing about 1-30/2ish

John.

I am sure most of you recall we had a couple of Whips for Matt at the SZBC meets ...The total collected was £70.

I have spoken to Matt personally recently and he is over the moon with the kind efforts of all. He was actually speechless at one point..He is going to meet a few of us before the Borient game at the Spread, when we can give him his money and he has agreed to pose with Ken and a few for a piccy to show the Zone.Maybe we can get him a few beers to.

Be nice if a few of us get there. I will let you know what time but I am guessing about 1-30/2ish

John.

Yeah I will be there John to wish the lad better also still need to chuck £10 in that whip mate

Crick, I didn't contribute last time, so i will give you some, and a contrib for the flowers on the other thread tomorrow

Cheers Mate ..it all helps .....It's nice we have so many people on here that are willing to help others or show there respects.

Just a quick message regarding the flowers..Thanks all once again and I am still waiting for confirmation on the flowers or if it goes to a charity of the Families choice....Again of course I will keep you updated .

John.

Ok Chaps, I have just spoken with Matt Woollard again, and he will be at the Spread at 1-30 pre the Boreint game..We will then give him the kind donation from the Zone Members and buy him a few pints ...

It would be nice if a few from the Zone can be there around that time to say Hi to him.

Cheers.

John.

Ok Chaps, I have just spoken with Matt Woollard again, and he will be at the Spread at 1-30 pre the Boreint game..We will then give him the kind donation from the Zone Members and buy him a few pints ...

It would be nice if a few from the Zone can be there around that time to say Hi to him.

Cheers.

John.

I've got to give you your ticket so count me in.

I've got to give you your ticket so count me in.

I knew you would be mate ..as you are driving the Securicor Van....:)

Incidently are you coming to watch the youth team at Boots and Laces beforehand ?

*Quick bit of Promotion work slipped in there*

I knew you would be mate ..as you are driving the Securicor Van....:)

Incidently are you coming to watch the youth team at Boots and Laces beforehand ?
Actually Im going to a party beforehand, so Mrs C is delivering me to the Spread in her top of the range no expense spared Fiat Punto, should be in there for 1.30 though.

I will physically want to shake this man's hand thank him for what he has done for this country, he has made one of the biggest sacrifices for this country in the service he showed. I certainly hope you feel the same, and he does not have to buy a beer all day!

Back