• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Drastic™;1648757 said:
No, Legends team was Duncan Jupp, Andy Edwards, Chris Ball, Chris Perkins, Steve Parmenter, Dave Lee, Tilly, Nicky Smith, Mark Gower and Gary Nelson.

How did Juppy do in goal?

Who was Chris Ball?

Chris ball is part of the ground staff, played at centre back, done ok to, jupp played right midfield I think, look as if he keeps fit as a lot of others were carrying extra pounds:smile:

Juppy played at RB and is now a PE Teacher which is why he look so fit still. David Lee has put it on though

Bearing in mind he was still at a club last year Gower has put a few on too :smile:

Think someone asked him if he was going to be playing again and he said "Ill have to lose this first" and patted his tummy !

Thought we played in blue not white!!!!! At least it saved me some cash!!

Bearing in mind he was still at a club last year Gower has put a few on too :smile:

Think someone asked him if he was going to be playing again and he said "Ill have to lose this first" and patted his tummy !

Nice to see he has a sense of humour. Loved the reply from Joe McGill, 'Don't worry about that, there are plenty of them around here'

10559861_651033851648562_5799109059000162469_n.jpg
That little girl better hope he didn't have beans or sprouts for lunch :stunned:

Does it look like he had beans or sprouts?.........I'm thinking more likely a big mac and fries...:smile:

That little girl better hope he didn't have beans or sprouts for lunch :stunned:

Does it look like he had beans or sprouts?.........I'm thinking more likely a big mac and fries...:smile:

That's his daughter, his two sons were two of those modelling the kit.

I thought Gower looked good...Is he now on the staff at Charlton or what?...Eagle showed more skill than when he played here, albeit at a slow pace!

Barney looks in better shape than last season. Just imagine if we get him back to his best!:smile:

Someone tweeted about the poor raffle, and you have to agree with him.

Did someone just bring their shopping with them?!?! :hilarious:

I mean, I like bleach and cleaning products and paper towels as much as the next man, but I'm not sure they would make me want to buy a ticket.

BtnMOkrIIAA6vkK.jpg:large

BtnMOm4IAAA20Vc.jpg:large

I mean, I like bleach and cleaning products and paper towels as much as the next man, but I'm not sure they would make me want to buy a ticket.

omg that is frigging shocking

omg that is frigging shocking

I dont want to slag them off too much as it was a good day, but what on earth ?

I mean there is some logic there, if you won the Cheap brand of jaffa cakes they are going to be pretty melted, so to win the wet wipes straight after would certainly help.

Just bizarre someone thought those "prizes" could actually attract people to spend money.

They also ran out of water during the day, I hope that bloke in the background wasnt using those crates of water as a chair when that happened!

Haha. Looks like they have raided the Boots & Laces store room!

Back