• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shrimperstrust

Supporting SUFC
The Shrimpers Trust will once again be present at this Year's SUFC Meet the Blues Day on Sunday 22nd July at the Boots & Laces Training Ground.

The Trust will be running their usual MTBD activities including Merchandise Sales (including a New T-Shirt, Pin Badge & Car Sticker), Memberships and Away Travel Bookings. We will also be selling a range of old Programmes and Blues Monthly Magazines.

We will be visited throughout the day by the Youth Team Players & Staff and from 12.30 the First Team Squad will be Signing Autographs from the Trust Pavillion.

We will also be selling on behalf of The Shrimpers-Online Website the SOL/SUSCT Note Pads. These are being sold for £1.00 and all proceeds will be going to the SOL Josh Tippett Appeal.

For Further Details Click Here.

halft01-150.jpg
newcarsticker.jpg
newbadge.jpg

so has any been 2day?? how was it and wot is the away kit like??

I went today, thought it was awesome. First time I've been to Boots and Laces so :D from me.

I totally forgot to look at the away kit! :mad: :mad: I'm mad now.

Got all the players autograph, apart from Mark Gower's because he had to go home (according to one of the stewards anyway!) :minger:

The queue for Tillys autograph was horrendous! I snuck in the corner and took about 10 seconds for him to come over. :finger:

On another note, the amount of fit birds you see down there is amazing! :eek:

I hope to god it's different to previous years, otherwise the club won't be getting any money from shirt sales from me this year.

Why do we always have blue away shirts? Its stupid now they have to release a 3rd kit again. Why can't we have a completly different colour that wont clash.

Back