• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Junior Blues News Meet the Players Day - EXCLUSIVELY for Junior Blues members

OldBlueLady

Junior Blues Coordinator⭐⭐
Hi all

Just a heads up for those of you with JBs in your immediate or extended family - the newsletter has gone out to all members overnight containing the booking information for the MTPD in October half term.

We've increased it to 70 children this year and are already almost half full, so if your young Blues fans are interested in coming along, do get booked in sooner rather than later.

Callum & Scott Morris.jpg

Coker & Bridge.jpg

Everyone.jpg

I have just renewed my two boys JB memberships (albeit latterly) - what date is this on as I am sure my two would like to attend? Is there a link to the booking? I might have been too late for the newsletter

I have just renewed my two boys JB memberships (albeit latterly) - what date is this on as I am sure my two would like to attend? Is there a link to the booking? I might have been too late for the newsletter
Sent you a DM.

Thank you to everyone behind organising this - daughter and I had a lovely time. Great to see the team smiling while training and extra special mention to Daniel Kanu, who was very friendly. He took the time to say hello to my daughter, ask her name etc, and it really made her day - impressed given he is only 18!

Well done all involved, great time had by Lily (and me).
All the players and management were excellent and so accommodating.
Particularly enjoyed the banter between GSM and Cav/Ollie K about whether GSM meant that shot on Tuesday 😂
Think hubby was instigator of a lot of that! 😉

It was a really good day despite concerns about the weather early on.

Sorry I had to get my bossy head on in the dressing room visits but I knew time was slipping away.

We were only missing Callum (who is recuperating) and Demi who was having a scan on his leg. Everyone was on good form and full of smiles for the youngsters. Team spirit is really very good.

Lovely to see John White who was far too modest to come out and say hello but was helping out in the background!

Thank you to my helpers, especially @hlane17 who is on here - couldn't do it without them.

Thank you all for a great time. My Grandson was so excited meeting the players, getting signatures and pictures.

The camaraderie between the players and management team is obvious for all to see and shows why we are achieving so much with such a small squad 👏👏💙

Back