• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Meridian Soccer Night Goal Of The Month

I've changed my mind about Gower's goal. Definitely intended for Dudfield.

Anybody catch the Southend special on London Soccer Night? Interviews with Tilly and Eastwood, and an update on the last few matches, the best coverage they've given us in ages
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Reading Shrimper @ Feb. 05 2005,21:50)]Anybody catch the Southend special on London Soccer Night? Interviews with Tilly and Eastwood, and an update on the last few matches, the best coverage they've given us in ages  
smile.gif
Eastwood Couldnt remember what Clubs he has played at. He had to think a bit.
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Reading Shrimper @ Feb. 05 2005,21:50)]Anybody catch the Southend special on London Soccer Night? Interviews with Tilly and Eastwood, and an update on the last few matches, the best coverage they've given us in ages
smile.gif
Do you have a copy of it, Tarquin?

Yeah we get that as well but meridian usually give us more coverage, so missed the london one.

Oh and I also forgot, if anyone wants a copy of the Col ewe keeper blunder, download it here so you can treasure it forever!

Dont I spoil you lot!

Yeah I saw that, Eastwood was on BBC Essex too before the game on Friday. (with his 3 word answers) He admitted he was rubbish academically at school
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hockley_Blues @ Feb. 06 2005,17:10)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Feb. 06 2005,12:18)]Yes you do... and please continue.

biggrin.gif
Well for those who haven't seen it, he's another goodie for you lot.

Col ewe blunder
Is that not just earlier in the thread?!

Still, worth seeing twice....

biggrin.gif

Looking at both of those, two quite sensational passes from Freddy, with that kind of ability and vision, i do not see how we can leave him on the bench, i know it is a tough debate.  however he offers a lot more than goals, which is why i think he is more beneficial than Gray (sorry Wayne, but with your pace, you have to be the super sub)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ Feb. 05 2005,21:15)]Gower's goal. Definitely intended for Dudfield.
Can't disagree with the pass to Bentley though

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hockley_Blues @ Feb. 06 2005,17:10)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Feb. 06 2005,12:18)]Yes you do... and please continue.

biggrin.gif
Well for those who haven't seen it, he's another goodie for you lot.

Col ewe blunder
Any chance of a version that works with windows media player? I have lost my internet connection at home so have to rely on my work PC.

Back