• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

If the players need messages to get themselves up for this game then we might as well not bother turning up. They know how big a game it is already.

We love you, we love you, we love you...and everywhere we follow, we follow, we follow.......

Wear the badge with pride and think of those bigger contracts your be rewarded with by been in the league above :smile:

Play with no fear and believe you are the better side, because you are. You have shown incredible character to get us this far, now make sure you finish the job, just one more win to get SUFC back up into L1. You know the fans will be with you all the way, helping to get you over the winning line. I hope there will be lots to cheer about. Make us proud. Come on you yellows!!!!

:loyalsupporter:

Come on you mighty mighty Shrimpers,just give it your best shot,win or lose you have done us proud this season.

PS Adam we know you would rather be with the 20,000 plus in the stands but that was not to be,so just be happy your out there oh and smash the winner in,you know it's your destiny.:winking::Worthy:

It's is a huge game, in a world class stadium and a big prize on offer to the winners, but you all know that already.

No matter what happens, it has been a fabulous season and each and every one of you have been awesome, so you can go out there in the knowledge that you have already done us proud and we are all 100% behind you. If you just go out there, and do your best, the result isn't in question, and it is totally in your hands. You have the ability, the talent and the will to beat anyone in league 2. Play as you did against Stevenage, and you can beat anyone!! All the very best of luck.

Message as follows… You all owe us big time after a 10 hour roundtrip to a northern rainy and windy **** hole only to give a dire performance and get walloped 3-1. The pies where good but not that good. That should do it.

To quote the great NFL coach Vince Lombardi winning isn't everything its the only thing

You owe the advertising boards @ MORECOMBE this win. They went through a lot for you chaps.

You owe the advertising boards @ MORECOMBE this win. They went through a lot for you chaps.

Shocking i wonder if the national crime squad have found these lunatics yet and the full weight on the justice system has caught up wit the swines. Still haunts me now the sound of the size 11 hitec jazz trainers against the wood a day i'll never forget.:'(:'(:'(

SUFC will be our beloved team whatever happens on Saturday. All I ask is, do your best, give a good account of yourselves and make this old man happy if you can. Good luck and COYBB.

Good luck lads, Southend United has been woven through the fabric of my life for the last 40 years, you are the "keepers of the flame", many eyes around the world will be on you, willing you to win, I know you will not let us down, enjoy the day and do all the true "Shrimper Fans" proud. We will always be there foe you.

Back