• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yes- did well at Coventry and Oldham last year- and so would be bit of a coup
Unlikely but would be good news

Will believe this when I see it. Good youth player with some league experience at higher level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't care if it's Petrasso, pastrami or pesto. Where are the new signings we need? Its nice to have a bonding trip to spain with players that apparently already bonded last season.

Personally I feel the 8th of July is plenty long enough for some transfer movement. Whats afoot?

This time last season we had brought in 10 players and further two by the 10th. We don't need those numbers but it does show that transfers are tied up around now.

There are 3 or 4 trialists lined up to play against Great Wakering. Give him a chance.

Lets stop getting personal please chaps.

Bear in mind if you do continually post on here in a negative or postive way you will get people with opposing views. No need for either viewpoint to get personal.

Don't care if it's Petrasso, pastrami or pesto. Where are the new signings we need? Its nice to have a bonding trip to spain with players that apparently already bonded last season.

Personally I feel the 8th of July is plenty long enough for some transfer movement. Whats afoot?

This time last season we had brought in 10 players and further two by the 10th. We don't need those numbers but it does show that transfers are tied up around now.

I can only think of Coker, White and Atkinson.

I think Bennett, Clifford, Reid and Cowan all signed later, although if that is the case that would be an excellent argument for signing players earlier.

Lets stop getting personal please chaps.

Bear in mind if you do continually post on here in a negative or postive way you will get people with opposing views. No need for either viewpoint to get personal.

:clap:...thank you....this was becoming tedious...and personal

I do agree with the Spain trip complete waste of time and money

You do agree with the Spain trip or, you do not agree with the Spain trip? :unsure:

Can you elaborate on why you feel its a complete waste of time and money?

Well for a start a club with our financial stability ,also a bonding session what's the point if pb is saying
I want to bring in another five players ,do your bonding on the bloody training ground

Well if PB can sign one or two decent Spanish players whilst in team is in Spain, then its definitely not a waste of time or money. Ever stopped to think that perhaps our scout had already sussed some players out there and having a training and bonding session out there was a way of taking a look at them at the same time without alerting other clubs to them.I hope this player or any other they able to sign turn out to be gems and the difference to either staying in league 2 or gaining promotion.In PB i trust.

Well if PB can sign one or two decent Spanish players whilst in team is in Spain, then its definitely not a waste of time or money. Ever stopped to think that perhaps our scout had already sussed some players out there and having a training and bonding session out there was a way of taking a look at them at the same time without alerting other clubs to them.I hope this player or any other they able to sign turn out to be gems and the difference to either staying in league 2 or gaining promotion.In PB i trust.

What a load of....

El-Tango is clearly spending the summer months utilizing all resources to him, in order to perfect his bronze-like glow. And why shouldn't he? Long live El-Tango.

Well for a start a club with our financial stability ,also a bonding session what's the point if pb is saying
I want to bring in another five players ,do your bonding on the bloody training ground

Thought the spain trip was paid for by Mapfre, therefore not costing the club a penny? I could be wrong... :unsure:

Back