• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ill say one more thing just to get u down Glas... the Mother in Law callls round 3 times more often once the babies born
sad.gif

On the plus side the sex soon comes back!
biggrin.gif

Speaking of which (birds, booze, football and music that is), and going off on another tangent, Fearne Cotton - discuss....

fearnecotton.jpg

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ron Manager @ Feb. 15 2005,16:27)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Feb. 15 2005,16:21)]Good point, I'm getting enough of that at home especially when the mother-in-law calls or visits  
down.gif
Right, let's leave all that new man b******s alone and get back to talking about birds, booze, football and music!

tounge.gif
Ron, you didn't pick up the baton with respect to my Lauren Laverne comment earlier. I feel she must form part of these weekly threads if we are to enjoy them to the max, hubba hubba
tounge.gif
upside.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dave @ Feb. 15 2005,16:29)]Ill say one more thing just to get u down Glas... the Mother in Law callls round 3 times more often once the babies born  
sad.gif

biggrin.gif
Nah, she's 200 miles away the other side of Aberdeen
biggrin.gif
& talking about moving to France
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Feb. 15 2005,16:34)]
[b said:
[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Feb. 15 2005,16:21)]Good point, I'm getting enough of that at home especially when the mother-in-law calls or visits  
down.gif
Right, let's leave all that new man b******s alone and get back to talking about birds, booze, football and music!

tounge.gif
Ron, you didn't pick up the baton with respect to my Lauren Laverne comment earlier.  I feel she must form part of these weekly threads if we are to enjoy them to the max, hubba hubba  
tounge.gif

upside.gif

biggrin.gif
Did you watch the Brits in the week? She did the little voice-over bits just after each winner was announced. Good to see she's doing well with the media career but I hope she gets back to making some music soon, the stuff she did after Kenickie (the single with Mint Royale and the solo EP) was very good and showed a lot of promise.

Talkin of Fern Cotton.. that advert with the little dweeb in the glasses... f**k off, wasting my TV license u little rat weezle!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Feb. 15 2005,16:36)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (dave @ Feb. 15 2005,16:29)]Ill say one more thing just to get u down Glas... the Mother in Law callls round 3 times more often once the babies born  
sad.gif

biggrin.gif
Nah, she's 200 miles away the other side of Aberdeen  
biggrin.gif
 & talking about moving to France  
laugh.gif
Well mine lives in Australia but moving over here on a years visa (with my Father In Law) just before the baby's due
ghostface.gif

(only joking with the
ghostface.gif
by the way, she's alright really and I'm sure we'll be thankful for all the help we can get)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ron Manager @ Feb. 15 2005,16:30)]Speaking of which (birds, booze, football and music that is), and going off on another tangent, Fearne Cotton - discuss....

fearnecotton.jpg
Yes, another top choice there Ron. I have to say I'm impressed with your similarity in choice of birds. Don't suppose you can see anything positive about Edith Bowman can you? Most of my mates here don't go for her at all.

Fearne reminds me of the type of girl who's your mate's flirty sister that you really want to "entertain" but don't want to so as not to break that unwritten law of look but don't touch!

Touch but dont look is my moto. That way u can say u couldnt see what u were doing!
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Feb. 15 2005,16:40)]Yes, another top choice there Ron.  I have to say I'm impressed with your similarity in choice of birds.  Don't suppose you can see anything positive about Edith Bowman can you?  Most of my mates here don't go for her at all.

Fearne reminds me of the type of girl who's your mate's flirty sister that you really want to "entertain" but don't want to so as not to break that unwritten law of look but don't touch!
She's Ok yeah

edith_bowman.jpg

I was particularly, erm, 'impressed', with those lesbian affair rumours about her and Cat Deeley

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ron Manager @ Feb. 15 2005,16:36)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
down.gif

tounge.gif
Ron, you didn't pick up the baton with respect to my Lauren Laverne comment earlier.  I feel she must form part of these weekly threads if we are to enjoy them to the max, hubba hubba  
tounge.gif

upside.gif

biggrin.gif
Did you watch the Brits in the week? She did the little voice-over bits just after each winner was announced. Good to see she's doing well with the media career but I hope she gets back to making some music soon, the stuff she did after Kenickie (the single with Mint Royale and the solo EP) was very good and showed a lot of promise.
I know Lauren's in the Charlotte Hatherley vid for "Bastardo" (as Kev has spent the last couple of weeks telling us) but does she do some of the backing vocals & guitar on that track too?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Feb. 15 2005,16:45)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
down.gif

tounge.gif
tounge.gif

upside.gif

biggrin.gif
I know Lauren's in the Charlotte Hatherley vid for "Bastardo" (as Kev has spent the last couple of weeks telling us) but does she do some of the backing vocals & guitar on that track too?
I don't think so, I think it's more an XFM link. They have been championing the Charlotte Hatherley album quite a bit.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ron Manager @ Feb. 15 2005,16:44)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Feb. 15 2005,16:40)]Yes, another top choice there Ron.  I have to say I'm impressed with your similarity in choice of birds.  Don't suppose you can see anything positive about Edith Bowman can you?  Most of my mates here don't go for her at all.

She's Ok yeah

edith_bowman.jpg

I was particularly, erm, 'impressed', with those lesbian affair rumours about her and Cat Deeley

tounge.gif
I watched the whole of that travel series her & Cat done for BBC3 & you have to say they look "very comfortable" in each others "company".

Don't really get to listen to her R1 show with that plank from Belfast but isn't she always going on about being left on the shelf?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ron Manager @ Feb. 15 2005,16:47)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Feb. 15 2005,16:45)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
down.gif

tounge.gif
tounge.gif

upside.gif

biggrin.gif
I don't think so, I think it's a more an XFM link. They have been championing the Charlotte Hatherley album quite a bit.
Not really into Ash as I can't stand Wheeler or that muppet drummer so never really paid CH much attention before but she looks well fit in the vid, not up to LL's standards though (becoming strangely drawn to Lucy Davis too)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Feb. 15 2005,16:52)]Not really into Ash as I can't stand Wheeler or that muppet drummer so never really paid CH much attention before but she looks well fit in the vid, not up to LL's standards though (becoming strangely drawn to Lucy Davis too)
Quality live band, and I met the drummer at a gig once and he was a really nice bloke!

Not too sure about the Lucy Davis thing though. If we're talking good looking guitar wielding indie birds though I always used to have posters of
splash.jpg

Tanya Donelly

and

juliana_hatfield.jpg

Juliana Hatfield on my wall as a youngster.

Back