• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mildenhall

BaileytheQuitter

Spelling Guru
Had a super game again tonight, said he should have been MOTM and so he rightfully was.

I think his importance to the team is very under-rated.

Well done Mildy.

Stevo, do you hate Col U?

Last edited:
I hope those who were booing him earlier in the season have held their hands up and admitted how wrong they were. He didn't put a foot wrong tonight and had it not been for him we could have been behind well before we starting turning on the style towards the end.

Agree. He has improved alot this season and now he can catch a ball!

I hope those who were booing him earlier in the season have held their hands up and admitted how wrong they were.

Just like those calling for Tilsons head 30 days ago!

In the words of George Formby

1321240.jpg

Mildenhall has come on leaps and bounds recently. Well done Mildy, another assured performance tonight.

I think that Tilson should get some praise here. Sankofa, Clarke, Dervite and Barrett look pretty solid at the back. If we can get Dervite (and Theeeeoooo) on a perm then I would be in heaven!

I think that Tilson should get some praise here. Sankofa, Clarke, Dervite and Barrett look pretty solid at the back. If we can get Dervite (and Theeeeoooo) on a perm then I would be in heaven!

will never happen

I've said it on another thread, it's no coincidence since signing Dervite we are yet to concede a goal from open play. Long may that continue.

i think the defence looking better all round has given stevo confidence.
only two goals let in in five game, one pen (dived right way) & one very good free kick. could easily have had five clean sheets in a row !

when did we last have back to back clean sheets ??

Just like those calling for Tilsons head 30 days ago!

In the words of George Formby

1321240.jpg

No time to have a dig, but a purple patch of form - no matter how welcome, doesnt all of a sudden make Tilson god again.

I've credited him throughout this run as its been due - as my criticisms were too I think, but still personally have misgivings about him and I think that will take a while to win me back round.

Bet he's losing sleep over that :/

Long may the run continue though and I'd be delighted if Tilson was in charge next season when we get promoted...

correct!

really good again tonight, and I'm definetely sitting alot easier when it comes his way at the moment..

Whole defence is doing alot better recently :)

Someone in the club must be doing something right!

Something that made me chuckle tonight, well it put my heart in my mouth as well, was when the only time Barrett ended up in a central position during the game he managed to tackle Clarkey. I do hope he's not wondering why he's been pushed out of the middle.

Ive started to prefer him to Flahavan..

Mildenhall will probably make a couple of mistakes a season which lead to goals.. I estimate 2-4 goals a season will be Mildenhalls fault, Flahavan wouldnt really make 1 mistake.

But what Flahavan couldnt save, Mildenhall will make more good/outstanding saves than Flahavan would because he can reach the more difficult places

so overall I think Mildenhall edges it out - if this all makes sense!!

Back