• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mildy's quiet way of doing things

I don't rate Mildy that highly as when he comes for a ball from a cross he never gets near it, also his kicking is terrible but one thing i could say about him is he's not a bad shot stopper.
Don't rate Barnard either as he has no pace he cant head the ball and his 1st touch is pretty dam bad too but hey he has 14 goals so he must be doing something right.
Here's hoping some mug buys him in the new year for silly money.

Welcome back Wiggy.

nope mate - u r a definate SUFC supporter -

Barnard is bollox, Laurent is poo, Mouussa has no talent, Barratt doesn't give a to55, and why pass the ball when we should just GET IT IN THERE -
oh no you stoooooooopid ar5e - DON'T JUST LUMP IT - GET IT IN THERE -
oh STOP PASSING THE BALL - GET IT IN THERE -

sometimes Roots Hall is full of miserable sod5 who love having a moan -

OH NO WHY KEEP THE BALL _ GET IN THERE -

effing MAcca - effing useless - effing Francis - you usless **** - oh this is ***** - oh for chrissakes usless *****

and on it goes ...and on and on -

you do wonder sometimes -

Think you are in need of a stiff drink.

Well it was you that said definitively that Barnard couldn't head a ball, I just pointed out he did.

And you was right to point it out my fellow blue but it was an easy header, sometimes he makes me laugh when he goes for a header flapping his arms about like he's trying to fly.
Everyone around where i sit think he's pants too, maybe we are just miserable gits.

And you was right to point it out my fellow blue but it was an easy header, sometimes he makes me laugh when he goes for a header flapping his arms about like he's trying to fly.
Everyone around where i sit think he's pants too, maybe we are just miserable gits.

If only Tilly had been sitting with you guy's from the start of the season.
He might have dropped Mildy & Barney to see us sitting at the top of league one..............................or should that be bottom!!

By the way, exactly where in the North bank do you sit?

If only Tilly had been sitting with you guy's from the start of the season.
He might have dropped Mildy & Barney to see us sitting at the top of league one..............................or should that be bottom!!

By the way, exactly where in the North bank do you sit?

Behind the pillar.

For one my nan could have headed that ball home the weekend and as for Mildy commanding his box we must be watching different people, but hey its all about opinions.

It is all about opinions, that's very true.

In my opinion it has been many a year since I have seen a keeper going calmly about his job, relieving pressure and taking control and not making me grit my teeth in fear everytime a ball is played into the box, hoping for an unnecessary flamboyant show pony save to not concede.

Possibly since Sansome as YB said.

nope mate - u r a definate SUFC supporter -

Barnard is bollox, Laurent is poo, Mouussa has no talent, Barratt doesn't give a to55, and why pass the ball when we should just GET IT IN THERE -
oh no you stoooooooopid ar5e - DON'T JUST LUMP IT - GET IT IN THERE -
oh STOP PASSING THE BALL - GET IT IN THERE -

sometimes Roots Hall is full of miserable sod5 who love having a moan -

OH NO WHY KEEP THE BALL _ GET IN THERE -

effing MAcca - effing useless - effing Francis - you usless **** - oh this is ***** - oh for chrissakes usless *****

and on it goes ...and on and on -

you do wonder sometimes -

Sounds like my ticket holding days in the South Upper.

"You're all ****, but I'll be back next week to shout.... You're all ****!!!"

Last edited:
Back