• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I recall them scaling the old fences in an attempt to get the match abandoned when we were winning 1-0 at home in a previous FA Cup match. Should keep the Constabulary lively. Expect an early kick off to prevent them visiting pubs beforehand. So two full away ends in the space of 4 days.

Harris does not know Phil Browns southend he left for Millwall before the team started to gell . Good to be at home and one we can win on current form .

Brown's Southend is based upon Sturrock's Southend and Harris will know the spine of the team (Bentley, Prosser, Leonard, Timlin and Corr) well.

Brown's Southend is based upon Sturrock's Southend and Harris will know the spine of the team (Bentley, Prosser, Leonard, Timlin and Corr) well.

Sturrocks and Brown's team play completely different tactically though. It might do us a favour if they think we are going for the old hoof ball.

Neil Harris won't know a lot about the new improved Anthony Straker, that's for sure!

Sturrocks and Brown's team play completely different tactically though. It might do us a favour if they think we are going for the old hoof ball.

It might be a little naïve to believe that Millwall won't have us watched before the game, just as we will them. I would still have preferred to be away to a big prem side, but as it is, we can expect a good gate at the Hall for this one. Anyone know who pays for the policing of the match? If it's us I bet Ron will under declare the gate!

I recall them scaling the old fences in an attempt to get the match abandoned when we were winning 1-0 at home in a previous FA Cup match. Should keep the Constabulary lively. Expect an early kick off to prevent them visiting pubs beforehand. So two full away ends in the space of 4 days.

Expect all pubs to be closed before and for a period after the game.

Great draw. Expect 9k plus. West ham away at forest and expect west ham to have a few fans cheering Southend on.

Pubs closed, all ticket and lunch time kick off.

Neil Harris won't know a lot about the new improved Anthony Straker, that's for sure!

Neil always said he was a Southend fan so I'd imagine he'd still be following how all our players have been doing.

Millwall are happy with the draw according to their forums!! Seem to think they will get in the home end if need be!

Back