• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ryan Hall to Blackpool

..........according to my Blackpool supporting mate.........

according the southend united rumour site on twitter a 250k deal for mosh has been agreed with celtic dependant on trial

Just hope we get a decent fee for him if he does go, but I never trust the "my mate says" stuff. After all, we were signing Brian Howard 100% a month ago! Probably the most likely place for him to go though, would be a good replacement for Phillips.

Some Peterborough supporting mates think he is going to them as Boyd is off to Ipswich so hopefully we get a bidding war for him.

He will be poor in the Championship. Excellent dead ball delivery and crossing but struggles to beat his man, even in this league sometimes.

according the southend united rumour site on twitter a 250k deal for mosh has been agreed with celtic dependant on trial

oh...well that's like money in the bank then :nope:

Seriously - how in anyway would a fee be agreed BEFORE the trial?

hall hasnt a right foot, i dont think he is good enough from open play to be effective enough in the championship.

I have a mate who follows FC Tighina (formerly Dinamo Bender) in Moldova. He reckons it's unlikely they'll be signing Ryan Hall

Last edited:
Actually, I'm short of players for my 7 a side team tonight. I might ask Hall to join us.

Some Peterborough supporting mates think he is going to them as Boyd is off to Ipswich so hopefully we get a bidding war for him.

No offence 95 but i assume you are 17 .. not sure where you'd catch up with these mates ?? scout hut ?? sea cadets ??

No offence 95 but i assume you are 17 .. not sure where you'd catch up with these mates ?? scout hut ?? sea cadets ??

So because I'm 17 it means I can't have mates that support Peterborough? Great logic there. :facepalm:

So because I'm 17 it means I can't have mates that support Peterborough? Great logic there. :facepalm:

Well in a way yes, its not like you work in the city where you might bump into a couple in a office of a few hundred .. Liverpoo, Man U, Spurs and W*** H** i could understand but much like us i can't see the Posh appealing much outside their locality

Oh and btw i'm 42 and can confirm i have no mates who support Peterborough

Back