• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

gemini

can anyone tell me when bobsleigh ron, is finally goingto admit defeat in building a new stadium, when i used to post regularly on here, before moving overseas, some you of you saddos on here, were expecting to be watching the shrimpers i naugust 2006 at follys farm. whats happened are you still confident.

also what has happened to our hooligan firm, have they become redundant as the new breed of fans sit behind their screens and create cyber battles

also who runs the club off the pitch is that big blubbery man i saw coming down the gantry called mikescriven???

if so can you tell me why our club shop is an overpriced sports shop, and our ticket office is a complete joke, it reminds of the days in division 2 under webb, and jobbo
when on the pitch we were a class side and off the pitch run like a non league outfit

one final question is any there anyone here in maderia, that supports the shrimpers or is my nearest friend that idiot in spain called javea shrimper, who calls people racist for having a go at simmigrants and ayslum seekers, but admits thats why heleft the uk

Wiggy MKII?
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (gemini @ Oct. 29 2005,12:46)]can anyone tell me when bobsleigh ron, is finally goingto admit defeat in building a new stadium, when i used to post regularly on here, before moving overseas, some you of you saddos on here, were expecting to be watching the shrimpers i naugust 2006 at follys farm. whats happened are you still confident.

also what has happened to our hooligan firm, have they become redundant as the new breed of fans sit behind their screens and create cyber battles

also who runs the club off the pitch is that big blubbery man i saw coming down the gantry called mikescriven???

if so can you tell me why our club shop is an overpriced sports shop, and our ticket office is a complete joke, it reminds of the days in division 2 under webb, and jobbo
when on the pitch we were a class side and off the pitch run like a non league outfit

one final question is any there anyone here in maderia, that supports the shrimpers or is my nearest friend that idiot in spain called javea shrimper, who calls people racist for having a go at simmigrants and ayslum seekers, but admits thats why heleft the uk
Stay overseas!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper2thecore @ Oct. 29 2005,13:56)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (gemini @ Oct. 29 2005,12:46)]can anyone tell me when bobsleigh ron, is finally goingto admit defeat in building a new stadium, when i used to post regularly on here, before moving overseas, some you of you saddos on here, were expecting to be watching the shrimpers i naugust 2006 at follys farm. whats happened are you still confident.

Stay overseas!
Don't think we want him in the 'overseas' contingent.

tounge.gif

Go back to England.

Gemini is the sign for twins. Must be two faced then. Calls himself a Blues supporter but is an agent provocateur. Off with his head! Is he one of our overseas friends that migrated courtesy of free bed and board in a penal colony?
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rabbloke @ Oct. 29 2005,15:27)]Gemini is the sign for twins. Must be two faced then. Calls himself a Blues supporter but is an agent provocateur. Off with his head! Is he one of our overseas friends that migrated courtesy of free bed and board in a penal colony?
rock.gif

Yes, I think he is, although you spelt penile wrong, silly boy.

Not the man who used to like trains is it?

In agree wholheartedly, things are just sooooo bad at the Hall these days, what with us topping the league, having an exciting team, making an operating profit etc etc.

How I long for the glory days under Alvin Martin, Rob Newman, Steve Wignall etc....!

Bell end....!

[b said:

Top post.. at least someone has some bottle to actually say what is happening off the pitch

Yeah, not like Arsenal saw enough in our marketing to poach our head marketing guy is it.

Can't believe Ron Martin has let the hooliganism slip as well.

If you really want to look at everything the club has done in the last 5 years and complain about anything you can, you're an idiot, frankly.

wow.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Oct. 29 2005,16:46)]
[b said:

Top post.. at least someone has some bottle to actually say what is happening off the pitch
**** of the highest order

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Oct. 29 2005,16:46)]
[b said:

Top arselick to a horribly unnecessary, negative post.

Nice to see people still bite on here eh?
wink.gif

[b said:

That's the biggest load of crap I've read for a long time....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Oct. 29 2005,22:24)]Nice to see people still bite on here eh?
wink.gif
You cover your arse with that line every time you write a pathetic comment, Id like to think its more that you are an uneducated baffoon, with no brain cell of your own.............

very similar to myself actually, when you think of it, anyway after our 3-0 drubbing of City yesterday, I thought this would bean excellent oppotunity to bring this post back to the top!!!

[b said:

Strange chap

Back