• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

More Constantine bashing....

tannisworld

Should have stayed put son
biggrin.gif

quotes taken from their forum.

"What a load of crap he is turning out to be.

At the moment he is one of the worst strikers in Posh's history !!!!

What an absoulte useless 45mins from him vs Luton. He must have fell on his arse 20 times. "

"i gave up with him! he just cant stay on his feet and when he does get it all he can does is go backwards or give it away!"

"last night he was shocking. on the very very rare occasion we foraged forward he continually miscontrolled, any flick ons he won flew out of play or straight to them. we continually pumped it forwards to him and di won next to nothin. start of 2nd half kanu broke down the left and clarkey was jogging into the box not expecting it to come in and it was a great cross, but constantine didnt even bother and stayed in the halfway line. unacceptable. awful signing. "

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (tannisworld @ Sep. 30 2004,12:01)]Should have stayed put son  
biggrin.gif

quotes taken from their forum.

"What a load of crap he is turning out to be.

At the moment he is one of the worst strikers in Posh's history !!!!

What an absoulte useless 45mins from him vs Luton. He must have fell on his arse 20 times. "

"i gave up with him! he just cant stay on his feet and when he does get it all he can does is go backwards or give it away!"

"last night he was shocking. on the very very rare occasion we foraged forward he continually miscontrolled, any flick ons he won flew out of play or straight to them. we continually pumped it forwards to him and di won next to nothin. start of 2nd half kanu broke down the left and clarkey was jogging into the box not expecting it to come in and it was a great cross, but constantine didnt even bother and stayed in the halfway line. unacceptable. awful signing. "

biggrin.gif
So he's no closer to emulating last year's tally then...
rock.gif

It's a damned good job we didn't keep him by doubling his wages to £100 per week then... what a waste of money that would have been!
laugh.gif

Perhaps Tilly could have the last laugh and sign him on loan and get the best out of him. As long as the Posh pay 75% of his wages. Might increase our goal potential.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rabbloke @ Sep. 30 2004,16:43)]Perhaps Tilly could have the last laugh and sign him on loan and get the best out of him. As long as the Posh pay 75% of his wages. Might increase our goal potential.
Tilly has assembled people who WANT to play for Southend now, we do not want to break that mould by bringing back Constantine!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Einstein @ Sep. 30 2004,18:22)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (rabbloke @ Sep. 30 2004,16:43)]Perhaps Tilly could have the last laugh and sign him on loan and get the best out of him. As long as the Posh pay 75% of his wages. Might increase our goal potential.
Tilly has assembled people who WANT to play for Southend now, we do not want to break that mould by bringing back Constantine!
Too true mate!

So has he even got a goal for them yet?

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ Sep. 30 2004,19:48)]So has he even got a goal for them yet?

rock.gif
I think the only goal he has scored for them was in the reserves.

As I and many many others have always said since the tail end of 2003/4....."one-season-wonder!" I posted that on their forum before the season started as many of them saw him as the difference for a successful season - how wrong they were.
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ Oct. 04 2004,15:12)]Can somebody remind me how many leon has scored for the first team?

It's not that I don't know the answer just I need something, even morbidly, to cheer me up.
One against darlington in a pre season friendly , is the only first team goal he's scored i believe.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (tannisworld @ Oct. 04 2004,15:37)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ Oct. 04 2004,15:12)]Can somebody remind me how many leon has scored for the first team?

It's not that I don't know the answer just I need something, even morbidly, to cheer me up.
One against darlington in a pre season friendly , is the only first team goal he's scored i believe.
biggrin.gif

Cheerz!

The "21" stands out like a beacon in a sea of noughts!

Scuse Me But how many have our so called strikers scored thus far - I'd have him back without doubt !

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Banksy @ Oct. 05 2004,11:29)]Scuse Me But how many have our so called strikers scored thus far - I'd have him back without doubt !
How many have our strikers scored? Well more than Constantine thats for sure! Stuff Constantine, I'm pretty excited about Eastwood myself.......

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Proud Shrimper @ Oct. 05 2004,22:06)]... I'm pretty excited about Eastwood myself.......
Why? I use to live in the area and it's quite boring!

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Oct. 06 2004,11:27)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Proud Shrimper @ Oct. 05 2004,22:06)]... I'm pretty excited about Eastwood myself.......
Why? I use to live in the area and it's quite boring!

rock.gif
Whereabouts OS? Eastwood was my "manor" when I was growing up...

rock.gif

Lived pretty much on the boarder between Leigh and Eastwood. Treecot Dr. just off Bridgewater Dr.

Know it?

Where were you?

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Oct. 06 2004,12:17)]Lived pretty much on the boarder between Leigh and Eastwood. Treecot Dr. just off Bridgewater Dr.

Know it?

Where were you?

rock.gif
That's wierd.

rock.gif

I used to live in Treecot Drive.

wow.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Banksy @ Oct. 05 2004,11:29)]Scuse Me But how many have our so called strikers scored thus far - I'd have him back without doubt !
Dudfield - 2
Bramble - 2
Gray - 1

So they have all totally out scored Leon 'One season wonder' constantine so far this season.

dont really care whats happening to him at posh dont want him back, but what i will say is that his goals kept us in the 3rd div last term ! mind you he has plenty of time to to reflect on those goals sitting on the bench

Back