• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

More fans needed for Echo photo shoot

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
The Echo are looking to run another big story for Weds edition.

As such, they require a handful of fans to congregate on Three Shells Beach (Outside Southend Radio HQ) at around 12.30 tomorrow (Tuesday)
for a big photo shoot.

All are urged to wear Southend shirts and bring any Blue Voice flags with you please.

Who wants to be on the backpage on Weds? Then get down there!

The Echo are looking to run another big story for Weds edition.

As such, they require a handful of fans to congregate on Three Shells Beach (Outside Southend Radio HQ) at around 12.30 tomorrow (Tuesday)
for a big photo shoot.

All are urged to wear Southend shirts and bring any Blue Voice flags with you please.

Who wants to be on the backpage on Weds? Then get down there!

Good excuse to get day off college! ;)

Oh blimey Lee, will see what I can do. Was supposed to be meeting a friend for lunch!

I wont be able to make it myself as stuck in London. But the more people that can make it the better.

Get down there people and make yourself famous!

She's cried off eating out anyway now with an emergency dental appointment later on! So we might do the photos then go home.

*bump*

Could be a little low on numbers I'm thinking being as people are back to work and school and stuff, unlike last time.

Indeed Kay. If you are free at lunchtime please do get down there and get yourself on the back page of the paper tomorrow!

Oh dear Kate! It was funnier than you said!!

Are you any relation to Neil Kinnock?!

:whistling:

Oh dear *sigh* at least I told you all about it, and at least I made the bloomin' effort to turn up! No, I didn't get wet but it was touch and go - you want to try having dodgy knees and deciding to try and opt for a graceful getting up rather than pushing yourself up off the sand in an ungainly fashiom, obviously the wrong decision, remember to opt for the less elegant one in future. :dizzy:

I would have thought I deserve better than neg for the comedy value though. Just waiting for the name thingy change next and probably endless jokes on a "going down" theme.... :D

And who is "Kate"?

Last edited:
Oh dear *sigh* at least I told you all about it, and at least I made the bloomin' effort to turn up! No, I didn't get wet but it was touch and go - you want to try having dodgy knees and deciding to try and opt for a graceful getting up rather than pushing yourself up off the sand in an ungainly fashiom, obviously the wrong decision, remember to opt for the less elegant one in future. :dizzy:

I would have thought I deserve better than neg for the comedy value though. Just waiting for the name thingy change next and probably endless jokes on a "going down" theme.... :D

And who is "Kate"?

moaning about rep?!

Back