• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

90 terrace and 28 seats left as of 11:00.

How are there any seats left, when my mate bought our tickets on Tuesday he was told the seats have sold out. Would much rather sit than stand, especially with young children as well!

How are there any seats left, when my mate bought our tickets on Tuesday he was told the seats have sold out. Would much rather sit than stand, especially with young children as well!

No idea. That's what the club are saying on facebook!

maybe people put there name down for them and either never turned up or got a standing one instead?

Phone the club and explain. I bet they change them, assuming they have enough together. Some one else has explained why this would have occurred. It's not the clubs fault imo, just annoying for anyone in your position

Phone the club and explain. I bet they change them, assuming they have enough together. Some one else has explained why this would have occurred. It's not the clubs fault imo, just annoying for anyone in your position

Slightly annoying, but then maybe they didnt have enough seats together to service our needs. My mate is phoning them now! But at least we have tickets so will be there somewhere

if it helps anyone I now have a spare under 18's ticket. (standing behind goal) I don't want anything for it . Can be picked up from me at Morecambe or in Wickford this evening. PM me if interested

The ticket office were fantastic just now. Changed my standing for seating for a small extra payment and now my 9, 6 and 5 year old can watch the game rather than be hidden in the terraces (although had taught them 'when 'sky's are grey' and shown then a video of the surges in the 90's)! Well done ticket office, it must have been a massive week!

How many in the Bay Radio Stand?

think other stands are 500 seats, 600 standing in normally home terrace?

Seats defo sold out as got an email from Morecombe this evening as I was trying to see if I could change my terrace for seat tickets. They said the seats are sold so no chance!

I saw on twitter that seats were available and was lucky enough to change four north terrace tickets for four seats at 3.00 this afternoon. I was told that they were tickets that hadn't been taken up by players and staff familes

Back