• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

MotoGP 2009 Season!

Ricey

Me a Mod, that’s unpossible⭐⭐
Staff member
Typical first race and the race has been delayed because it has started to bucket down 5 minutes before the start. Lucky in Qatar its so hot the rain dries the track quickly.

Thought I might start this thread for any MotoGP fans on here. Or am I the only one.

Go on Rossi, Toseland and Lorenzo :)

For those of you that don't know, Suzi Perry suffered an ectopic pregnancy and almost died after losing 4 pints of blood due to complications.

She is on the mend, though, and should be okay for when the MotoGP comes to Europe.

For those of you that don't know, Suzi Perry suffered an ectopic pregnancy and almost died after losing 4 pints of blood due to complications.

She is on the mend, though, and should be okay for when the MotoGP comes to Europe.

Jesus! I didn't realise that what was wrong with her. I know they said she was ill but I never knew what it was. I swear there is something going on between her and JT! Nice of him to give her a get well message earlier.

**** ****!!! I didn't realise they rearranged the race GRRRRR!

Then you wouldn't want to be told that BBC2 showed the entire race again just after midnight.

Casey Stoner looks in ominously good form. James Toseland yet again disappoints, 16th.

Wasn't the same without Suzi, anyway, so it's not as if you missed anything.

Back