• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Memory Lane My trip to East Fife

Scott, you are now a legend in Fife as well as Southend. Your reading of the team's before Sunday's game shows that a new career on the tannoy at Roots Hall awaits you.:smile:

Glad you all had a good time up here. You have some decent players in your squad. N'Diaye is an absolute tank and good to see Neil Harris grace the Bayview pitch. Shame, you couldn't get a goal to celebrate especially against the R*vers but I'm guessing it was they ****ebags who didn't want penalties haha!

Good luck for the season ahead we will all keep a close eye on your results.

Just wanted to do a review of my East Fife trip as I can't express how much of a good time I had!!!

FRIDAY:
all started 10am in the roebuck in Rayleigh straight into things with 2 pitcher cocktails 1 woo woo and 1 cheeky v followed by an epic full english then joined by Wallace - Gareth and jiggly puff drank till about 1 and walker down. Rayleigh station to meet the other 5 of our following taking our numbers to 9 then off to stanstead now by this time I am bricking it as I hate flying so we take off and I am shaking and in tears! And am nervous all through the flight! So anyway we land and I stand up and start cheering and clapping shouting WELL DONE JOHN! Thats the name I gave to the pilot! To everybody looking at me a laughing - told the pilot on the way out I would have put that down softer to which he laughed! Anyways we got to our log cabins we have rented and they are epic Gareth has done is a touch here sorting them. That night beers beers ps3 and more beers!!!

SATURDAY:
woke up buzzing for the day ahead got into fife and went up this rangers pub was decent and a good crowd in there had a chat with Tara who still loves to call me a fat **** when he sees me - long nose mug ;) - so we get down the ground and get the songs going and see the cherry voltage army run out decent game! After game we went to the directors and fans bar where we meet the people behind the club! This is where the fun starts we end up in there till 12 midnight drinking with the vice chairman Jim - top bloke and his other directors where they gave us their ties! With club crest on! We had an auction for a bottle of bells which me and gal bid up £50 and when halfs then we were sorted out 2 signed shirts one home and one away one for gal and one for me - we were the life and soul there while all the time I was trying to bed the stadium announcer she's a top woman - I won a bottle of east fife wine who jim the vice chairman tells me it's crap! Lol also drinking whisky liquor gleaver I think it's called! Oh our heads! Superb
Club!! - did I mention i was hoovering the directors lounge at one point.

SUNDAY:
got drunk went game met everybody from last night they were pleased to see us again! They laid us on some complimentary food and Jim sorted us our shirts! Day ended went back to log cabins for BBQ and drinks! Question: who butters rolls at a BBQ??!?!?

MONDAY:
here I am now just on the train from ladybank station on my way to Edinburgh to get my train to kings cross why? I am not getting on a plane ever again!

Relaxing with a beer on my way home to Essex chooo chooo!!!

ESSEX - Scott is coming home

UP THE FIFE!!!!

This is also my memory of East Fife but I flew home!!!

like to add running out of beers on sunday night having to call a cab to take us to a shop,jack not taking enough money and having to ask the cabbie to chip in to buy the beers!!

but who does butter rolls at a BBQ???

Also like to add I am East Fife Vice Chairman :hilarious:

Any of you boys had a recent trip to Malta?

Someone Called Russ or Ross.

CS Crew - Fear no foe....

Talk to me. PM Me if you know this chap or are him. we need to talk.

Back