• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Also - just wondering, ever thought that they may be another Dagenham Kev case? If it's a case of just leaving him to it, shouldn't the same be done with them? Failing that though, the stewards should probably just do their job, it's not like there's one not far from them...

Kev from what I understand is just a moaner, not really aggressive or abusive. Whilst he is well over the top if we were to ban people like that half the ground would be banned.

Shame we haven't got the technology to do as US sports style Kiss-cam. Rename it the *enter swear word here*-cam :smile:

Also - just wondering, ever thought that they may be another Dagenham Kev case? If it's a case of just leaving him to it, shouldn't the same be done with them? Failing that though, the stewards should probably just do their job, it's not like there's one not far from them...

Like the steward in the south with the long hair tall foreign looking guy who called my friend a prick. Complained about him to the club neither of is got a reply from the club.

I don't know if its me but I find it all a bit much grassing up a fellow fan for swearing and ranting at the players.

If I don't like what someone is saying I would (and have in the past) told them so. I just don't agree with trying to get a fellow fan banned. Like it I say it might be me.
I could not agree with you more David how many pages of grown men to scared to say something and hide behind a keyboard i find it all alittle sick if it wasn't so amusing!!

I bet if they were a couple of 14 year olds there would be plenty of people telling them to keep there mouths shut or they will give them a slap .

I don't know if its me but I find it all a bit much grassing up a fellow fan for swearing and ranting at the players.

If I don't like what someone is saying I would (and have in the past) told them so. I just don't agree with trying to get a fellow fan banned. Like it I say it might be me.

Thing is Dave when you do say something to them they get very aggresive and abusive to you. Think this is the only way

I don't go to a HOME match and expect allegedly HOME "supporters" to be foul and abusive to OUR team and supporters...........clearly they are trash and deserved to be treated as such..................a 3 / 6 month or season long ban would reassure families and real fans that this sort of behavior is not..and should not be tolerated...........end of !!

Just wondering if the dastardly duo will face a reception committee, extra monitoring etc tonight?....

The pair must have been told about the reports on this forum and in the echo about their behaviour . Have to say they said nothing all match really strange it was although they had been drugged with Calpol or gagged not a moan just a couple of F words. Made a great match even more enjoyable. Or was it just they had nothing to moan and swear about??????????????

Wish I could say the same for the couple of complete idiots in the east black tonight, the second Straker came on they were having a go at him, hadn't even kicked the damn ball and they were shouting obscenities at him. Lucky the game ended, I was gearing up for a row with them :angry:

Yup the two brothers did not mutter a word in South bank upper, instead they were stuffing there faces with burgers. They are two vile people, glad they have been named and shamed........

I was unlucky to sit very close to them at the home draw with Bristol, and sat right in front of them at Cheltenham a while back and it spoiled the game for me. I can't understand why people would pay good money to watch a team they hate so much.

I do think it is right that the club should do something about them, banning them if they must. I'd rather lose these two so called supporters if it meant that the people around them had a more enjoyable time.

Wish I could say the same for the couple of complete idiots in the east black tonight, the second Straker came on they were having a go at him, hadn't even kicked the damn ball and they were shouting obscenities at him. Lucky the game ended, I was gearing up for a row with them :angry:

Where were they sat, as I can't say I notice it.

Not far from me & I can probably guess who they were!

I just get my head around why people are like that. Certain players are consistently poor, but to berate them when we want them to perform to help us win, confuses me!

Dark hair, scars on their faces and brothers i would say its the Kray brothers best call the undertakers at the london cemetery.... I've also emailed the serious crime squad and may drop David Cameron a line he would be all over this im sure.

Back