• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

name that tune

Yellow Army

Members
play off final last year, just before kick off, they were flapping and moving the flags about, and this classical/dance mix tune was played, just wondering if anyone knows what its called

ta

was it the one they played about twenty times befor the match, at half tim e and full time??

no that was the coca-cola tune.

for those who were at swansea, they played it after the final whistle. its a quailty tune, but it werent a song that was released into the charts

I'm not sure if this is the same tune but one of the songs played was a song that was played at Sheff Wed away in the cup and got everybody going a few years back. Just can't for the life of me remember it.

I thought this was going to be a thread about Tom O'Connor
mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCEssex @ May 08 2006,16:26)]I'm not sure if this is the same tune but one of the songs played was a song that was played at Sheff Wed away in the cup and got everybody going a few years back. Just can't for the life of me remember it.
Yes, you're right and it defitely was Glen Madeiros. Great memories of 2,000 Shrimpers singing along at Hillsborough just as Stan was warming up.

no the song i'm after didnt have lyrics, i think i can safely say i'll never be able to get it

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Steve_Clubshop @ May 08 2006,19:48)]no the song i'm after didnt have lyrics,  i think i can safely say i'll never be able to get it
I banged out an acoustic version in the late 80's that had a good beat to it. I think you'll find it was definitely my tune you were rocking to. "Nothing's gonna change my love for you" is one of those tunes that will always get a crowd going. Thanks for loving my work.

Back