• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Having seen "Skippy" as we called him play for us loads of times , when i got to actually play against him in the SUSC v SUFC match of 1999 , i was so confident that because i knew exactly what he was going to do , i would be able to stop him when he did his little step over shuffle move .

So late in the 1st half i saw him legging it down the left wing with the ball on his left foot. I came across knowing full well what was coming next ..... then in a split second as i dived in with my perfect tackle , he dropped his shoulder and his skippy stepover thingy was so quick , so sharp , so brilliantly executed that he was away down the wing while i was sliding on my backside on the turf. I couldnt believe it and we had a laugh at my expense !!!!

Sometimes you just gotta take your hat off and say " Unbelievable Tekkers !!!! "

Going to be appointed the new Stoke boss in the next 24hrs.

At least Luton saw it coming and protected them selves (financially)

Confirmed he has signed on their os:

(I think i read somewhere it was a 3 and a half year deal)

DweI1XdWwAMlVhO.jpg

Lets hope Luton massively struggle now. Good luck to Jonesy!!

I hope there's a player revolt there so we can step in and sign Sonny Bradley, who we were after in the Summer but Luton pipped us :Cool::Happy:

Sonny Bradley and Taylor Moore as a centre back pairing would be epic!

FORMER Southend United defender Nathan Jones is back in the managerial hotseat at Luton Town, just 16 months after leaving the club for Stoke.

More...

Back