• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Great effort. Not.

Can't see that really easing our financial problems much.

Still its to be expected I guess.

Something else to moan about I suppose :hilarious:

Bring back the splat! :whistling:
Someone should make a hashtag.... #BringBackTheSplat!
(I don't use twitter :blush:)

i reckon they'll now choose the faded orange/yellow for the away kit, to balance out the dullness of the home kit.

I was really hoping that we were jumping the gun and the snipped photo was hiding some interesting feature (fading or a stripe or sash or something).

Can't see me laying out £42.50 for a plain dark blue t-shirt with a badge on it :( Not even worth buying the base shirt from Nike and doing without the badge and logo like I did last year for the home shirt.

Hopefully there'll be a decent away kit for me to waste my cash on like last year.

Shorts blue socks white, just confirmed.

Why don't the club sell it with or without the poxy sponsor's logo? It would be a nice shirt if it was made from cotton jersey, had a shrimp on the breast, no tick and nothing about insurance.

Actually, as far as a football kit goes it's fine. It's only as a supporter's replica that it's too dull. As that's the main purpose for these shirts nowadays I'm really suprised.

Previous kits have been hand-me downs and re-brands (Man U had the Chevron first and everybody had cuffs last year) in an attempt to be cheap. Now we've gotten so far down that path that nobody else has a kit as cheap as us and we end up with something unique.

Except of course that everybody hates it. Which is completely understandable, because it is complete arse

Far far too dull for my liking and just looks like a blue T-shirt. No reason for me to buy it.

Why don't the club sell it with or without the poxy sponsor's logo? It would be a nice shirt if it was made from cotton jersey, had a shrimp on the breast, no tick and nothing about insurance.

They sell plenty of other shirts with the logo only, polo shirts etc. Thats what I normally buy instead of the actual shirt.

Well it will give us something to talk about "Is the football being played on the pitch more or less dull than the shirt?".

Back