• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New Kit

gibbo

Look i know that this has been mention about the new kit, after looking around at the new Nike Kit's has anyone else noticed that they have gone for a more retro look, which is a good thing!!

As we are not a league 2 club no more, would you will Nike would give us a better options on strips?

last point a lot of clubs let the fans decide out of four designs and they vote for the best, has the club ever looked into this?

wink.gif

did they? were the hell was I??

Just asking what were the options???

liitle bird told me it has been chosen and will be the Brazil kit ( in Blue obviously) with the little stand up collar and will be a lighter blue than our current kit , with our away kit being the reverse , and will be seen by the staff tomorrow.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (gibbo @ May 10 2006,21:57)]did they? were the hell was I??

Just asking what were the options???
Announced it this time last season i think probably later. Options were black and white kit (this years away one), a full red kit (same as this years home but in red), i think a green one (same as this years home but in green) and i think those were the 3 options

[b said:
Quote[/b] (prittlewellshrimper @ May 10 2006,22:05)]liitle bird  told me it has been chosen and will be the Brazil kit ( in Blue obviously)  with the little stand up collar and will be a lighter blue than our current kit  , with our away kit being the reverse , and will be seen by the staff tomorrow.
just asking, do you know if its still the nike park kits or the proper nike kits?

really source??

If so great the retro look is good, have to admit chelsea's new home shirt looks lovely

chelsea

upside.gif

I wish we could either:
(i) ditch Nike and get a custom, Southend-specific kit or,
(ii) now we are in the Championship, get Nike to make us a specific kit.

Sadly, I think neither will happen, and we will end up with one of the following bland, boring, generic designs here

[/QUOTE]Sadly, I think neither will happen, and we will end up with one of the following bland, boring, generic designs

Agree with you 100%

Im still shocked we had an option of a green kit!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (gibbo @ May 10 2006,22:17)]
Sadly, I think neither will happen, and we will end up with one of the following bland, boring, generic designs

Agree with you 100%

Im still shocked we had an option of a green kit!![/QUOTE]
we didn't................it was yellow with blue sleeves

the 2nd one from the right will probably be the one we'll get if prittlewellshrimper is correct. Also anyone know what sponder we are getting?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimper4life @ May 10 2006,22:20)]the 2nd one from the right will probably be the one we'll get if prittlewellshrimper is correct. Also anyone know what sponder we are getting?
what 2nd from right???

I go away on 15th July for 2 weeks...any idea if it'll be available to buy before then?
Would love to have it large showing off a new Sarfend shirt at Bennicasim.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bluerightthrough @ May 10 2006,22:18)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (gibbo @ May 10 2006,22:17)]
Sadly, I think neither will happen, and we will end up with one of the following bland, boring, generic designs

Agree with you 100%

Im still shocked we had an option of a green kit!!
we didn't................it was yellow with blue sleeves[/QUOTE]
maybe it ran in the wash?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (prittlewellshrimper @ May 10 2006,22:05)]liitle bird  told me it has been chosen and will be the Brazil kit ( in Blue obviously)  with the little stand up collar and will be a lighter blue than our current kit  , with our away kit being the reverse , and will be seen by the staff tomorrow.
Any new shirt is going to shift like hot cakes but a Brazil lookalike will sell loads.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ May 11 2006,09:39)]any new kit will probably be launched at the Meet The Blues day in July like every other year
but wont be available until at least a month into the season
laugh.gif

Back