• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New Leeds United badge

Uncle Leo

This cook is an anti-semite
Oh dear.

DUThyJGWkAEy_Zr.jpg:large

I love how they have announced it so proudly too...

"6 months of research
10,000 people consulted"

I can only assume the 10,000 were mostly Bradford or Man Utd fans looking to stitch them up.

That is terrible, I'd actually rather be relegated than have our badge changed to something like that

"6 months of research
10,000 people consulted"

I can only assume the 10,000 were mostly Bradford or Man Utd fans looking to stitch them up.

It's like when Yorkshire CCC asked for an online vote for what their new T20 name should be and the Yorkshire puddings won due to Lancs fans voting

Stop being so anti Northern.....I think some of you have miss read that arm as some sort of white power salute with a clenched fist to the heart. It is actually clearly the follow through of a tremendous right hook that has just been landed of the wife.

"6 months of research
10,000 people consulted"

To be fair it doesn't say what they were consulted on, they were probably just random people in the street being asked early in the design process what they associate Leeds with to give the artists ideas (although given this is what they came up with they can't have got too much inspiration from it). Either that or the 10000 'consulted' people all said the badge was **** but Leeds had already wasted the money by then so just ignored them.

Must admit, I thought it was a wind up when I first saw that on the internet, wtf is that?:dim:

Surely you’d have thought they’d bring back the iconic smiley badge from their golden era?

smiley-club-name-trim.jpg

Why on earth would you need to consult 10,000 people.

10,000!! :smile:

To be fair it doesn't say what they were consulted on, they were probably just random people in the street being asked early in the design process what they associate Leeds with to give the artists ideas (although given this is what they came up with they can't have got too much inspiration from it). Either that or the 10000 'consulted' people all said the badge was **** but Leeds had already wasted the money by then so just ignored them.

Leeds united wasting money.....Cant believe that for one second.

Back