• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Does this mean that you now have to pay if you want to question the manager or CEO, they will not be accepting invitations from the Trust to Q & A's with their members?.:unsure:

Does this mean that you now have to pay if you want to question the manager or CEO, they will not be accepting invitations from the Trust to Q & A's with their members?.:unsure:

Well as the Trust were unwilling to contribute to the the pre season tour its not likely......:winking:

Why not come along, enjoy the pie, pint and the evening and you can ask the question directly. :smile:

Is 51 your chest measurement ? What cup size ?

I told you before - OBL is the person you need to speak to.

I don't know her chest measurement or cup size and am too much of a gentleman to hazard a guess.:winking:

I told you before - OBL is the person you need to speak to.

I don't know her chest measurement or cup size and am too much of a gentleman to hazard a guess.:winking:

:unsure: ​I don't have a clue who "fifty one" is!I don't have a clue who "fifty one is

We'll be booking for this on Monday - sounds like a great night.

If it's not sold out, you have all the extra pies, and I'll take care of all the extra pints.

It's a tough job, but someone's got to do it.

It will be a good chance to ask Luggy and Steve any questions, especially if you are not attending the club's AGM 4 days later.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make this, although I think it's a cracking idea.

If you are going, could you ask a question for me? Everyone knows about Luggy's connection with Dundee United - could someone ask why we haven't had a pre-season friendly against them yet? Always remember under Whelan we played a Scottish team in 1996 (post European Championship victory for the youngsters) and was a cracking atmosphere with good natured banter.

To be honest, why haven't we had a tangerine change kit yet either? Or are we waiting for a promotion season to thank him with?

Ta all.

Back