• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

If its Piggy, I hope his heart is in it. And I hope he has come to us after many delays not because nobody else wanted him ! He did fairly well last season so lets hope we get the same again please !!:unsure:

I hope it isn't Piggott, basically because I think he needs another year in League 2. People seem to forget that when he first joined he looked quite a decent player by the end of the loan he'd been dropped for Cassidy
If he does come here he cannot be first choice infront of likes of Mooney, Hunt etc

I hope it isn't Piggott, basically because I think he needs another year in League 2. People seem to forget that when he first joined he looked quite a decent player by the end of the loan he'd been dropped for Cassidy
If he does come here he cannot be first choice infront of likes of Mooney, Hunt etc

I agree, he does not have the fight, lacklustre shots... Like a child.

I agree, he does not have the fight, lacklustre shots... Like a child.

What on earth do lacklustre shots look like. Might be better to wait and see what he can do this time round rather than your normal offerings.

If it's not Pigott then it's surely Shaun Goater resurrecting his career - "Feed the......." being Chris' clue!

FFS we now have the potential forward line including Hunt, Mooney, Piggott, plus 1 other. Yet people still complain, get a grip please. Whether it's McLeod or whoever that is a very good forward line for this level.

Clearly the people being negative about Pigott are the idiots that left Wembley early, and still haven't forgiven him for making them look like *****.

What on earth do lacklustre shots look like. Might be better to wait and see what he can do this time round rather than your normal offerings.

what do you think Lacklustre shots look like? Look up the word, it describes his play, to a T

The clubs media guy has just retweeted the clubs tweet from the play offs. 1-1 Pigotts gone and done it.

what do you think Lacklustre shots look like? Look up the word, it describes his play, to a T

Dont think his shot at Wembley was lacklustre, and if not for that goal we wouldn't be in league 1 tomorrow. I don't know what your agenda or motive is apart from a troll from a rival team, sure of one thing with the comments on here you can't possibly be a Southend fan!

Chris Philips tweet 3 hours ago said new signing needs feeding!! Oh well difficult one that then !!

Back