• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New Stadium name?

No but if it was named after me I would have a day when it was 22,000 single men only allowed in there and I would get to pick one :D

Surely there is already a large enough crop of eligible batchelors on this board for you...don't get greedy :angel:

i probably could have worded it better! It would be a pretty entertaining sight running a batchelor contest

I was wondering actually back on topic here, who will ultimately decide the name of the ground? I mean Im sure that if a sponsor came in with a large pot that we would accept it, but obviously not if its something silly. I mean how likely is it that we will get a sponsor for it?

Otherwise if not then who will decide? I think a fans vote would be the best idea. Obviously it would have to be some sort of secure system to stop potential fraud votes.

There was a questionaire on the OS about a year ago, and one of the questions was a name for the stadium.

Although I am rather anti, Reebook, Emirates etc etc, if a sponsor rolls up with a barrow load of cash then go for it in my opinion. Unless of course we get sponsored by Ann Summers, I wouldn't fancy the Rampant Rabbit Stadium.:D

It will almost certainly be known as

FOSSETT'S FARM SOUTHEND STADIUM

or the FFS stadium for short :stunned:

Back