• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Nicky Bailey & Bedsente Gomis / Sutton v Arsenal

Bailey looked very rotund and played the game of someone who apparently hasn't looked after himself. Strolling around in front of the back four and began to misplace passes as the game went on. Was genuinely surprised by Gomis; did look half decent.

Beautifully eclipsed with 10 minutes left to play when the 'larger than life' reserve goalkeeper started tucking into a PIE!! on the bench!

:Worthy:

Yes, seems there's some scepticism about this now as there may have been bets placed on him doing this!

I thought Bailey played well in the first half but faded in the second. He does seem to play in a deeper role now than he did for us. His alleged pre-match diet of 9 McDonalds chicken nuggets probably hasn't helped his fitness...

That's BBC research though, so might well be wrong.

Steve Bower was banging on about tonight being the lowest crowd Arsenal have ever played in front of since records began, when a 5 seconds search on Google would have given the correct answer!

This is true and after some research myself - Google, first link - we could've made just over £200k in prize money alone. Add gate receipts to that which is a huge variable I'm not even going to begin guessing and we might have chipped a considerable amount off what the club loses each season.

Bailey mislaying passes for fun in the 2nd half. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Beautifully eclipsed with 10 minutes left to play when the 'larger than life' reserve goalkeeper started tucking into a PIE!! on the bench!

smileyvault-worthy.gif

Yes, seems there's some scepticism about this now as there may have been bets placed on him doing this!

And he's now resigned! :stunned:

Capture-44-650x361.png

Bailey looked very rotund and played the game of someone who apparently hasn't looked after himself. Strolling around in front of the back four and began to misplace passes as the game went on. Was genuinely surprised by Gomis; did look half decent.

And he's now resigned (or been asked to depending on your source*)! :stunned:

Capture-44-650x361.png

As a Sutton fan, I imagine you'd be a bit ****ed off about all this. Your few minutes in the big time and your comedy keeper undermines all the work you've done to show that quality still exists outside of the League. In one moment, he's made the whole sport at that level look amateur.

Pie eating fatty reserve goalkeeper has resigned from Sutton. :facepalm:

My Facebook was littered last night with videos of him eating a pie. Most with the finishing word of either Hero or Legend! I'm pretty sure a fat **** who is playing for a semi professional club eating a pie during the game isn't something considered as being a hero or a legend!

Mind you, it obviously works having a comedy keeper as, despite their 3G pitch, they are 17th in the National League, six points above relegation!

Back