• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Nicky Nicalou

The Mansfield fans will go mad if they realise that he's nominated for it.

Thought he did pretty well today, especially with all the stick the home fans were giving him. Didn't really rise to it and his quality of ball in to the box swinging away from the keeper is very goood

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ Jan. 23 2005,13:36)]The Mansfield fans will go mad if they realise that he's nominated for it.
Yeah, I thought it was a bit uncalled for when they kept on calling him a 'rent boy'.

Bunch of Northern tw*ts.....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ Jan. 23 2005,13:36)]The Mansfield fans will go mad if they realise that he's nominated for it.
They will go spare then when he wins it
wink.gif
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ Jan. 23 2005,15:20)]What actually happened with the Nic-Nac thing then?

rock.gif
Asked him after the game an apparently it was because he was giving it to the Mansfield fans when Gower scored. Quality!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Jan. 23 2005,15:22)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ Jan. 23 2005,15:20)]What actually happened with the Nic-Nac thing then?

rock.gif
Asked him after the game an apparently it was because he was giving it to the Mansfield fans when Gower scored. Quality!
biggrin.gif

By the way Scriv, is the whole 'Scriv'll fix it for you' thing still going on?
If so can you come over and fix me my sunday roast?

rock.gif

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ Jan. 23 2005,15:50)]By the way Scriv, is the whole 'Scriv'll fix it for you' thing still going on?

rock.gif

biggrin.gif
I would do but I'm just trying to digest my own Beef Roast while I finish off Tuesday's programme.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Jan. 23 2005,15:57)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ Jan. 23 2005,15:50)]By the way Scriv, is the whole 'Scriv'll fix it for you' thing still going on?

rock.gif

biggrin.gif
I would do but I'm just trying to digest my own Beef Roast while I finish off Tuesday's programme.
Selfish git.
mad.gif

And I cant believe you have'nt done Tuesdays programme yet!
glare.gif

Givin' it large, well done Nicky, that has to be worht more votes, keep them coming people. If you havnt:

1) Hang your head in shame

2) Vote for him

3) Feel a little better

I though it was only the Premier$hite that went for a bit of roasting.

Don't want to be pernickety but it's Nicolau, not Nicalou. Just in case there's a similarly named player up for the award...

blues.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ Jan. 26 2005,13:36)]Don't want to be pernickety but it's Nicolau, not Nicalou. Ā Just in case there's a similarly named player up for the award...

blues.gif
no idea but unless we have more than one Nicalou/au in the Southend squad it doesnt matter
tounge.gif
smile.gif

Back