• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TTS

Manager
Anyone watching Leicester now ..., this is why I love football ... Moments like they are experiencing and like we did last season at Wembley .. This is not a thread about Brown , or Southend , just football !!!

We can moan about Sky and billionaires , but the soul of the game remains and always will , just as long as we the fans allow it too !!!

Well done Leicester ....

Sorry but I wanted Spurs to win it. Have no feelings for Leicester as a club but obviously good luck to them. As for their fans, na, can't bring myself to be happy for them. Seen some proper naughty stuff from their scum-bag support going back a few years and more recent.

I would have been just as OK with Spurs winning it , the point being what football can give you , the fan , as a reward. We should spend more time enjoying the fleeting moments as and when they happen, because for majority of football fans these moments are few and far between

Sorry but I wanted Spurs to win it. Have no feelings for Leicester as a club but obviously good luck to them. As for their fans, na, can't bring myself to be happy for them. Seen some proper naughty stuff from their scum-bag support going back a few years and more recent.

Every team has a minority of morons, Spurs & SUFC included.

Fairytale stuff from Leicester.

Every team has a minority of morons, Spurs & SUFC included.

Fairytale stuff from Leicester.

Not denying that at all mate. However, been in North Bank when they've had a firm in there going for anyone they could get their hands on - young, old, didn't matter as long as they hurt someone. Never forgotten that, and wasn't it Leicester in the exec boxes that time causing a lot of grief? seem to remember it was.
Good luck to the club, manager, players, tea lady etc - but not to SOME ​of their support.

Before the season started, IF, if I had to pick the club I wanted to win the Prem then the choice would have been limited.
Some clubs I would have ruled out from my "like" list because of the manager (Pulis/Hughes etc), some for the owners (Newcastle/Chelsea/Spurs etc), some for franchise ownership (Man U/C, Liverpool), some for poor loyalty to managers (Norwich/Villa/Mackems etc), some for their often & recent relative success's (Arsenal/Man etc).
You get the gist of my logic?
I know the likes of LCFC and Bournemouth are overseas owned and budgeted; BUT my "want to win" list wouldn't have been much longer.
Enjoy it all Foxes, you have made me and a lot of others happy for your success!

The Leicester story has really gained momentum over here as their title challenge gathered pace due to their Thai ownership. Fake football shirts are a dime a dozen over here, usually in the markets you see the shirts for the big European clubs with a superstar name on the back "Messi 10" "Ronaldo 7" etc but a couple of months back I spotted a blue one with "Vardy 9" on the back. I knew at that point Vardy had truly arrived, strangely a few hours later was when he scored for England in Berlin.

I've now started to see a lot more Leicester shirts around as the Thai fans have began to buy into it. There's also been an ad campaign for King Power airing on digital billboards and the subway trains for a few months, the sight of Jamie Vardy "shoplifting" somehow seems on point.

[video=youtube;QdElTkG6MH8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdElTkG6MH8[/video]

There has been a mini club shop at the airport for a few years (King Power is a duty free shop) which looked kind of goofy when they were in the Championship but they are doing a roaring trade now.

The team are due here next week with the trophy, they had better be good boys this time around!

The Leicester story has really gained momentum over here as their title challenge gathered pace due to their Thai ownership. Fake football shirts are a dime a dozen over here, usually in the markets you see the shirts for the big European clubs with a superstar name on the back "Messi 10" "Ronaldo 7" etc but a couple of months back I spotted a blue one with "Vardy 9" on the back. I knew at that point Vardy had truly arrived, strangely a few hours later was when he scored for England in Berlin.

I've now started to see a lot more Leicester shirts around as the Thai fans have began to buy into it. There's also been an ad campaign for King Power airing on digital billboards and the subway trains for a few months, the sight of Jamie Vardy "shoplifting" somehow seems on point.

[video=youtube;QdElTkG6MH8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdElTkG6MH8[/video]

There has been a mini club shop at the airport for a few years (King Power is a duty free shop) which looked kind of goofy when they were in the Championship but they are doing a roaring trade now.

The team are due here next week with the trophy, they had better be good boys this time around!

Well I suppose it was girls last time, so why not boys for a change. It is Thailand after all

Back