• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Would you go in the North Bank?

• I'm a season card holder and would transfer now and then

Votes: 23 17.6%
  • I'm a season card holder and would transfer permanently

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I'm not a season card holder, I would pay full matchday price

Votes: 64 48.9%
  • I'm not a season card holder, I would not pay full matchday price, but would pay a reduced price

Votes: 18 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Should I take my 8 year old daughter in the North bank Sat? Is it allocated seats? or can you sit/stand were you want? I used to stand in the north bank back in the day and would be nice to take her to experience it. Don't know if it will be too lively for her?

Should I take my 8 year old daughter in the North bank Sat? Is it allocated seats? or can you sit/stand were you want? I used to stand in the north bank back in the day and would be nice to take her to experience it. Don't know if it will be too lively for her?

Yes mate it'll be good for both you and her, just go 1/2 blocks away from the goal and you'll be fine.

Enjoy the game and atmosphere

Numbers for North

Guys just to gauge and get a rough estimate how many we should be able to get in the North Saturday could you please post below if your going to go in the north and if you are bringing anybody with you...

TrueBlue
Smiffy

Hi trueblue no tickets yet but me and my dad from south upper
Sea sea seasiders

You might be taking the **** a little Gareth, but Mick is spot on .. any hint of that or smoke or general unruliness and the club will put a stop to it

Besides which those that charged at Crawley fans wouldn't have done it if they were Millwall, Brum, Chelsea etc...

Todays echo has the club sayingthat the continued use of the North bank will depend upon the Fans behaviour

That's bollocks don't worry everything will be fine

Really? from the OS:

"The Club hopes to make this area available to fans for every match between now and the end of the season but the situation will be reviewed on a game by game basis based on the behaviour of supporters in this area."

Its pretty obvious though, if everyone behaves well it'll continue if not then it's back to the west.

Season Card holders. Get your asses into gear and switch for the game this Saturday. We need to fill it or the club wont see it as a viable option ongoing. If you normally buy a ticket on the day, please get it for the North Bank.

Come on people, you all heard the noise we made in there on Monday night. We need to build on that and keep it going for the rest of the season. Time to pull together for the final run in. Let's make the auto's.

:clap:

Really? from the OS:

"The Club hopes to make this area available to fans for every match between now and the end of the season but the situation will be reviewed on a game by game basis based on the behaviour of supporters in this area."

What I mean is there will be no trouble

What I mean is there will be no trouble

As long as the Accy Assault Squadron don't come charging across the North at us!

They were a proper nawty lot, when we went up there in August! :hilarious:

Be warned this video contains scenes of a disturbing nature...

[video=youtube;5A0qoyVxbvE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A0qoyVxbvE&feature=related[/video]

Last edited:
As long as the Accy Assault Squadron don't come charging across the North at us!

They were a proper nawty lot, when we went up there in August! :hilarious:

Be warned this video contains scenes of a disturbing nature...

[video=youtube;5A0qoyVxbvE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A0qoyVxbvE&feature=related[/video]

Did the person who filmed this only have one leg??

But was funny to watch people going mad a small children and two guys on the dole

Well done to you and good luck but £19 sheets for a shocking view of the game at league 2 level is steep IMO. I hope you get the backing you deserve. Well done.

Back