• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

North Korea

It is scary. Trump and KJU are unhinged - time for China & Russia to get involved and shut down NK, as it's bound to be them that supporting NK. Even a conventional war will bring chaos to their borders, let alone a nuclear one.

I wouldn't say Trump is unhinged, they are both egomaniacs though. Like you say, time for China and Russia to step up to the plate.

Don't be alarmed....propaganda is the only thing on show!

You never get to hear NK side of the story...the media re runs old footage time and time again of some missile firing,they tell us the spectacled one kills his own family blah blah,he eats babies,same old mass parade shown time and time again.

Trump is just playing a game......latest media offering tells the masses NK carried out an underground h bomb test,10 times more powerful than the one's dropped on Japan during ww2.....convenient the media has zero proof....last week the media told us NK had fired a missile over Japan which couldn't be shot down because it was 300 miles up in outer space!...what a load of rubbish.

Ask yourself one thing...we the masses are told of mysterious nukes which are so powerful the world would be destroyed many times over....the clever thing is we will never know if they actually exist...the cost is billions even trillions...we will never know.

Something military is probably going to happen in that region, its just a question of when and the extent. As for Russia/China stepping up, just who do you think have been providing the North Koreans with the materials to build WMDs? Similarly the US have been pouring military aid and equipment into the South for years. Of course the 'big boy' nations are going to have to do something to undo their meddling, but wouldn't it be nice if they didn't attempt to militarily influence other countries in the first place. And, no doubt, the UK is just as culpable.

Apparantly NK about to test launch another batch of ICBMs. **** about to get real, as the kids say.

Something military is probably going to happen in that region, its just a question of when and the extent. As for Russia/China stepping up, just who do you think have been providing the North Koreans with the materials to build WMDs? Similarly the US have been pouring military aid and equipment into the South for years. Of course the 'big boy' nations are going to have to do something to undo their meddling, but wouldn't it be nice if they didn't attempt to militarily influence other countries in the first place. And, no doubt, the UK is just as culpable.

The same people who provided the WMDs to Iraq. Which as we all know was complete fantasy invented by the puppets of the western military/industrial complex.

Some on here still think killing 2m people in Iraq and continuing to destabilise the whole region was down to a 'failure in intelligence'.

The great war on terror is a complete nonsense and North Korea were always on the list. Just like Saddam and Gaddaffi, if they really wanted any of these people dead they could hit them by drone within an hour.

Still a did see a picture of Jung the wron'un, smiling away and it said he was mad. So it must be true.

Still a did see a picture of Jung the wron'un, smiling away and it said he was mad. So it must be true.

There is no parrallel with Iraq/Afghanistan here. There is irrefutable evidence of nuclear tests and ICBM launches. KJU may want to make America look small, tiny and frightened but he's going to bring the rest of the world along with him.

There is no parrallel with Iraq/Afghanistan here. There is irrefutable evidence of nuclear tests and ICBM launches. KJU may want to make America look small, tiny and frightened but he's going to bring the rest of the world along with him.

Really ?. What the CIA saying NK intend to target Guam.

Google Operation Northwoods. Back then there was another mad dictator they were desperate to go to war with. The fact that they didn't cost JFK his life.

Please leave Fidel out of this.RIP.:winking:

Yes well done Fidel. The propaganda programme against him still survives today. For those of us that have been to Cuba know that 95% of it was always rubbish.

Back in April we had irrefutable evidence that Assad had gassed his own people in some tiny insignificant village. Perhaps for political reasons the previously reluctant Trump suddenly decided to bomb Syria. Now all the intelligence agencies are back tracking and you wont find anyone in that field, especially British, who says its true.

We now know that the Vietnam war was started by a false flag. The sold called attack on the US Navy in Tonkin bay was a complete conspiracy dreamed up by the men who make billions from every war.

So you should know from history not to believe everything they tell you in the media because they are all owned by the men who make billions. Still most of you still believe in 9/11 and its that refusal of people to pull their head out of the sand which makes the world a far more dangerous place.

The same people who provided the WMDs to Iraq. Which as we all know was complete fantasy invented by the puppets of the western military/industrial complex.

Some on here still think killing 2m people in Iraq and continuing to destabilise the whole region was down to a 'failure in intelligence'.

The great war on terror is a complete nonsense and North Korea were always on the list. Just like Saddam and Gaddaffi, if they really wanted any of these people dead they could hit them by drone within an hour.

Sorry Rigsby, you've totally lost me here. This thread is about North Korea, nothing at all to do with Iraq. Are you saying that N Korea doesn't have nuclear capability, or that neither Russia or China have provided materials to help them?

I used to be very much in this camp and that WMDs were just an excuse for Bush Jr to avenge Bush Sr.

Then I met someone who worked on Saddam's nuclear programme.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes well done Fidel. The propaganda programme against him still survives today. For those of us that have been to Cuba know that 95% of it was always rubbish.

Back in April we had irrefutable evidence that Assad had gassed his own people in some tiny insignificant village. Perhaps for political reasons the previously reluctant Trump suddenly decided to bomb Syria. Now all the intelligence agencies are back tracking and you wont find anyone in that field, especially British, who says its true.

We now know that the Vietnam war was started by a false flag. The sold called attack on the US Navy in Tonkin bay was a complete conspiracy dreamed up by the men who make billions from every war.

So you should know from history not to believe everything they tell you in the media because they are all owned by the men who make billions. Still most of you still believe in 9/11 and its that refusal of people to pull their head out of the sand which makes the world a far more dangerous place.

Like me back in the early 90's.The difference being that I speak pretty fluent Spanish.I imagine you don't.

Sorry Rigsby, you've totally lost me here. This thread is about North Korea, nothing at all to do with Iraq. Are you saying that N Korea doesn't have nuclear capability, or that neither Russia or China have provided materials to help them?

Perhaps you can help me RHB, as I cant post links. If you go on the sky news website one of the headlines is North Korea: How does an H-Bomb compare to atomic bomb.

The we can all read the careful wording which actually says there's no prove that NK have the H-bomb just like other reports have said no prove he has the capability to put a nuclear warhead on a ICBM. That's why I would want to see proper 'irrefutable' evidence that Jong even has the capability to launch a nuclear attack and who really gave him that ability.

The reason I mention the Iraq war is because the very first one in 1990 could have easily been avoided but just like the current climate with NK the US aggressively pushed the situation. A quick read of history will tell you that the CIA told Saddam he was about to be attacked. The financial constraints his US backed Saudi and Kuwait neighbours had imposed after his Iran war. Then when he did mass troops on the Kuwait border with the whole world watching, just like 9/11 the Kuwait military were conveniently all doing something else that day.

Even when he invaded the French came up with a good solution which meant he would withdraw from Kuwait. Of course the US under Bush snr were having none of it. They had already planned and implemented the war and nothing could stop it from then on.

With headlines like 'North Korea is begging for war' and the words of Nikki Haley the US 'ambassador' for the UN prove that diplomacy is not on the agenda because she will be a bought and paid spokesperson for the military machine. Sounds to me like they really do have something over Donald Trump. Which would of course explain why he has ben allowed to even become president and why his anti-war stance has been reversed.

So Rigsby, missiles have been launched from NK that flew over Japan that were witnessed by the world. On Sunday an underground blast triggered a magnitude 6.3 tremor and was more powerful than the bombs dropped by the US on Hiroshima and Nagasaki during the second world war.

And you think this is all US hype, itching to have another war?

The threat from NK is very real and the start of a confined nuclear war is a very real and scary threat.

So Rigsby, missiles have been launched from NK that flew over Japan that were witnessed by the world. On Sunday an underground blast triggered a magnitude 6.3 tremor and was more powerful than the bombs dropped by the US on Hiroshima and Nagasaki during the second world war.

And you think this is all US hype, itching to have another war?

The threat from NK is very real and the start of a confined nuclear war is a very real and scary threat.

What proof have you seen of missiles being launched?

I have seen various re runs of the same footage possibly taken some time ago...one of the missiles resembled an out of order firework which appeared to lack any control at all.

Sky were showing footage of Kim's missiles being launched...the next day Sky showed the same footage now claiming it was the South defence systems.

Dont believe in the media....they have their own agenda.

I don't think it will go nuclear if there is a strike against NK. 50 or so non nuclear cruise missiles and bunker busters will certainly send a clear message but the retaliation will be against the south. Either way, it isn't going to end well.

Back