• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Done - in the hope it winds that chocolardo bloke up :smile:

Good work fellow Shrimpers, Hullbridge are my local non league side. I have been there a few times and when they played Col Who in the ESC last season their were a fair few SUFC fans there.

Hope it doesn’t disappoint you when I say I am not wound up by you voting. I had already seen this on Facebook by friends and voted for them. Was just making a point to the mods to hightlight there double standards. Time and time again the mods and their favourite or internet mates get away with things that others wouldnt

Hope it doesn’t disappoint you when I say I am not wound up by you voting. I had already seen this in Facebook by friends and voted for them. Was just making a point to the mods to hightlight there double standards

ha ha - not disappointed/upset/wound up at all - hence the smiley after my comment - blimey - try looking on the bright side fellas

I noticed one of the other teams in the running is Bowers & Pitsea FC.

Might split the voting in the area.

Hope it doesn’t disappoint you when I say I am not wound up by you voting. I had already seen this on Facebook by friends and voted for them. Was just making a point to the mods to hightlight there double standards. Time and time again the mods and their favourite or internet mates get away with things that others wouldnt
Maybe you should just take a minute to reflect on what you've just posted. The mods are volunteers who do not own this site. If the owner of the Zone makes a decision to post this thread here then that is what will happen. Dishing out criticism on this thread just takes it off topic, but there ya go.

Agreed, I've said it a few times the last couple of months.

Yes we're off topic (as per every thread), yet we're told to stay on the topic. However a Mod replies and says he's allowed to go off topic because it's his own site.

Somebody actually made a good point saying this site is run because of donations, therefore it's run by the fans and not just one Mod who makes his own rules when suits.

Something needs to be done. Too many good posters are being put down, warned, banned because they're friends with the Mod's (MOD) because they disagree with them.

I've donated to this site many times and all I ask is that everyone is treated the same regardless if they're a Mod's friend, or have a different view eg.

What I won't tolerate is when a poster is put down (personally), yet they reply to stick up for themselves and get warned and threatened of a ban.

NEW RULES NEED TO BE SET AND THAT INCLUDES EVERYONE.

Maybe you should just take a minute to reflect on what you've just posted. The mods are volunteers who do not own this site. If the owner of the Zone makes a decision to post this thread here then that is what will happen. Dishing out criticism on this thread just takes it off topic, but there ya go.

Maybe this person has seen the bullying and biasness that is going on RHB, it's terrible at times.

I have no problem with you but surly rules are rules. It's not right for one person to say tuff because its my site and his views. It makes a mockery of free speech.

Maybe this person has seen the bullying and biasness that is going on RHB, it's terrible at times.

I have no problem with you but surly rules are rules. It's not right for one person to say tuff because its my site and his views. It makes a mockery of free speech.

This is now seriously off topic. By all means raise a complaint with your concerns, but no more on this thread please.

I thought it was probably said tongue in cheek but that's the trouble with text is they can sound harsh when they are not meant to be. For what it's worth, I haven't noticed bullying, banter maybe, but I think the mods do a good job and I'm not a friend or associate of them, we just all share a love of the blues, so let's all try to get on.
Not sure biasness is a word by the way. :winking:

Back