• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Notts Forest tickets

West Country Shrimper

does anyone know when the tickets for Forest comes out? I know that the home tickets come out on the 5th November, but I still have no idea when our tickets for the game are on sale.

Ta
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Oct. 21 2005,10:40)]I can give you a lift hills
wink.gif
No, your alright thanks. I'm getting a lift from someone else.
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Oct. 21 2005,10:44)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ Oct. 21 2005,10:41)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Oct. 21 2005,10:40)]I can give you a lift hills
wink.gif
No, your alright thanks. I'm getting a lift from someone else.
biggrin.gif
I feel hurt and rejected  
down.gif
Diddums

tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

anyone have any idea what our allocation will be?? i live in leicester and was just hoping to hope on a train and get one on the day? am i better go get my mum to head down RH and post me some up??

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Oct. 21 2005,13:06)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (jontosh2001 @ Oct. 21 2005,10:56)]anyone have any idea what our allocation will be??
Something tells me that the City Ground will not be a sell out for the visit of the Shrimpers...

oops.gif
Exactly, i think we can wait untill the day to get them to be honest.

[b said:
[b said:
Quote[/b] (jontosh2001 @ Oct. 21 2005,10:56)]anyone have any idea what our allocation will be??
Something tells me that the City Ground will not be a sell out for the visit of the Shrimpers...

oops.gif
Indeed, but so long as it's not as exhorbitantly expensive I think we'll take a fair few with us, after all we took almost 600 to Swindon despite the price and Bristol's only twenty minutes down the road...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Whatever @ Oct. 21 2005,13:39)]
[b said:
[b said:

oops.gif
Indeed, but so long as it's not as exhorbitantly expensive I think we'll take a fair few with us, after all we took almost 600 to Swindon despite the price and Bristol's only twenty minutes down the road...
Bristol?

rock.gif

[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

oops.gif
Do you not think travelling to Nottingham via Bristol is a little bit of your way? I think I'll go straight to Nottingham!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

City Ground is Forest, are you thinking of Ashton Gate?

[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

oops.gif
Indeed, but so long as it's not as exhorbitantly expensive I think we'll take a fair few with us,
Home tickets are £23 for adults and £10 for us students.

Not too bad really, then again I would say that for my ticket
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ Oct. 21 2005,14:04)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

oops.gif
Indeed, but so long as it's not as exhorbitantly expensive I think we'll take a fair few with us,
£10 for us students.

biggrin.gif
Suits me fine!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ Oct. 21 2005,14:04)]Home tickets are £23 for adults and £10 for us students.

biggrin.gif
£23?? Has anyone mentioned to Forest that they're not in the Prem'ship anymore?

At least the train tickets were cheap....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chadded @ Oct. 21 2005,15:17)]hmm. How easy is it to get a student card?
You need an NUS, which means you can only get one if you have proof of being at Uni or College. Plus that's £2 a year as well. You could borrow mine as I have a Uni card, but you look nothing like me
biggrin.gif

Cheap rail tickets, W4S?! Mine were £20
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ Oct. 21 2005,15:37)]Cheap rail tickets, W4S?! Mine were £20
tounge.gif
£13.50 St Pancras to Nottingham return. Ker-ching!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (W4 Shrimper @ Oct. 21 2005,16:59)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ Oct. 21 2005,15:37)]Cheap rail tickets, W4S?! Mine were £20
tounge.gif
£13.50 St Pancras to Nottingham return. Ker-ching!
That aint fair. And mine was with a Railcard as well
sad.gif

I have to change trains at least once as well at either Birmingham or Derby, which could be interesting  
wow.gif

Back