• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Site

ldnfatso

Red Rep King!
On such a crucial day in the transfer window, don't you think there should have been an update by now? it's 4pm and we still don't know if we have signed anyone in place of Che for Saturday.

Is the site Cr@p or not in your opinion?

I think the official site is good but not great.

If we have made a signing I can understand why an announcement might not have been made yet. If we haven't then there's absolutely no excuse for not putting something up by now.

I really don't care.

Maybe we should updates every ten minutes 365 days a year.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (neil @ Jan. 06 2006,16:03)]Maybe we should updates every ten minutes 365 days a year.
I agree.

What does Scriv do all day anyway?

mad.gif
upside.gif

Come on leaps and bounds since Scriv took over.

Also has a snap of me celebrating as Freddy scores at Blackpool to keep the ladies happy so what more can you ask for?

I think it's great. There was an ad for Sky on the front page earlier today which I clicked on and I'm now getting Sky installed and a right bargain to boot.

Didn't read any of the site articles mind.

Maybe we just haven't signed anyone and there is nothing to report?

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CI-City Blue @ Jan. 06 2006,16:34)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ Jan. 06 2006,16:30)]Maybe we just haven't signed anyone and there is nothing to report?

rock.gif
Maybe you're right...
I am always right.

biggrin.gif

'United's SUCH for new additions will continue next week'

Sorry - it annoyed me for some reason

glare.gif
suspect.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ldnfatso @ Jan. 06 2006,17:38)]well how about reporting that then.
If nobody phoned in sick in the ticket office today, I'd also like to see that reported.

What's the point of reporting non-news stories? Does the window close today or something?

Don't think it does.

rock.gif

Slightly harsh from the Maltese jury, there. The point was that The OS ran this story:

Tilson Gets on the Blower

which contained the following, pretty specific, phrases:

<span style='color:blue'>The Blues manager is looking to add to his injury hit side ahead of Saturday&#39;s trip to Oldham Athletic... Tilson is looking to bolster his squad as they continue their promotion push.</span>

Having stated that Tilly was looking to bring someone in prior to tomorrow&#39;s game, the OS is somewhat duty-bound to inform us that he has been unsuccessful in that particular quest, isn&#39;t it?

rock.gif

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ Jan. 06 2006,17:02)]'United's SUCH for new additions will continue next week'

Sorry - it annoyed me for some reason

glare.gif

suspect.gif
and me. the irony is GK stated in the trust liaison meeting he was concerned with the lack of proofreading for the blues magazine...

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Jan. 06 2006,18:09)]Slightly harsh from the Maltese jury, there.  The point was that The OS ran this story:

Tilson Gets on the Blower

which contained the following, pretty specific, phrases:

<span style='color:blue'>The Blues manager is looking to add to his injury hit side ahead of Saturday's trip to Oldham Athletic... Tilson is looking to bolster his squad as they continue their promotion push.</span>

Having stated that Tilly was looking to bring someone in prior to tomorrow's game, the OS is somewhat duty-bound to inform us that he has been unsuccessful in that particular quest, isn't it?

rock.gif

Matt
Slap on my wrist for not reading that report, Matt. In that case, the official site was duty bound to inform us... which it did.

tounge.gif

Back