• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Agent Lomas

Manager
Are the club so caught up in selling Col U tickets, that they've forgotten to publish ticket details for Oldham on Tuesday? Either that or Oldham haven't sent us details yet.

Probably the latter tbh...:smiles:

Is this really an issue? We're not exactly going to sell out and it's not going to be all ticket. Just pay on the day.

Are the club so caught up in selling Col U tickets, that they've forgotten to publish ticket details for Oldham on Tuesday? Either that or Oldham haven't sent us details yet.

Probably the latter tbh...:smiles:

Err shouldn't that be Latics ?:dizzy:

Very cold up there, I think it might be the highest (above sea level) ground in the leagues?

Someone will correct me if not.

Very cold up there, I think it might be the highest (above sea level) ground in the leagues?

Someone will correct me if not.

I think Buxton is rather high .......... but they are not in the league so I'm not really sure why I mentioned them.

What about the Sheffield clubs? On the edge of the Peak District and all that sort of malarky.

6b7c8d879d52dab41d9afb4efb163ad4.jpg

Oldham is regarded as the coldest ground in the football league.

Anyway, there are tickets for sale. I like having a ticket for no other reason than I like having a ticket, and I get a bit disappointed if I can only pay on the door. I like the feel and look of a ticket. It tells me "YOU ARE GOING TO FOOTBALL". That may be sad and anoraky, but hey ho.

Oldham is regarded as the coldest ground in the football league.

It is also the second highest in the Football League (behind Port Vale) during the years West Brom spend in the Premiership.

Forest Green Rovers are making a determined effort to take over the Football League record.

Canvey Island is thought to be the lowest "senior" ground in the country.

Highest current ground to have ever hosted League football is Stalybridge Celtic.

It is also the second highest in the Football League (behind Port Vale) during the years West Brom spend in the Premiership.

Forest Green Rovers are making a determined effort to take over the Football League record.

Canvey Island is thought to be the lowest "senior" ground in the country.

Highest current ground to have ever hosted League football is Stalybridge Celtic.
West Brom are obviously high above all others and they will always be in the Premiership,that is to say until a European Super League gets formed where they would be playing the likes of Barcelona,Bayern Muenchen,Southend United ....

I know it already been mentioned in the away travel section of the forum.
But its nice to know that Oldham only charging home fans £5 Adults & £1 concessions (in advance) for tomorrows match while we have to pay £22 Adults.
I know its a 'home' fans special offer that ends today but when Southend have had special offers we always include the away club in any deals.
Mind you when you look at the Oldham online ticket page they still have not sold that many tickets even at £5

But its nice to know that Oldham only charging home fans £5 Adults & £1 concessions (in advance) for tomorrows match while we have to pay £22 Adults.
I know its a 'home' fans special offer that ends today but when Southend have had special offers we always include the away club in any deals.
Mind you when you look at the Oldham online ticket page they still have not sold that many tickets even at £5
From their point of view, it probably won't make a massive difference to the number we take whether it's £5 or £22, as a long journey to a freezing ground on a Tuesday night in November isn't going to attract or even be a possibility for that many people. So if they can't afford to extend the offer to away fans, better to do it when it's us visiting on a Tuesday night and annoy a couple of hundred at most than a more local club, a Saturday game or one of the so called "big clubs" with supposedly bigger away supports (even though ours has been very impressive this season).

From their point of view, it probably won't make a massive difference to the number we take whether it's £5 or £22, as a long journey to a freezing ground on a Tuesday night in November isn't going to attract or even be a possibility for that many people. So if they can't afford to extend the offer to away fans, better to do it when it's us visiting on a Tuesday night and annoy a couple of hundred at most than a more local club, a Saturday game or one of the so called "big clubs" with supposedly bigger away supports (even though ours has been very impressive this season).

Apparently, according to the Echo, SK says we've sold 80.

Having said that, apparently, we're charging Wigan fans £22 and our fans £19 for this weekend's game. Whilst the price difference isn't as drastic as the Oldham game, just thought this would be worth mentioning...

I would have thought it would be worth our while offering discounted tickets to away fans, some of these Northern teams bring hardly any, look at Blackpool on Saturday. Hopefully Wigan will bring more,i always think the atmosphere suffers a little when there are only a few away fans.

Back