• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Online Questionaires

ozzy-shrimper

Map Reader
Been reading up on it for a while and thought id ask about it on here. Anyone had any experience with it? Looks a good idea but i don't really know much on it.
Can anyone suggest some sites to go on? Cheers.

if you want to make one... i would definitely recommend surveymonkey.com, i had to build one for work and it was excellent

Been reading up on it for a while and thought id ask about it on here. Anyone had any experience with it? Looks a good idea but i don't really know much on it.
Can anyone suggest some sites to go on? Cheers.

u talking about trying to make money through filing out online questionnaires?

Online surveys..interesting. I'd be interested in doing them if someone recommended a website on past experience, but I can't think they pay too much.

Online surveys..interesting. I'd be interested in doing them if someone recommended a website on past experience, but I can't think they pay too much.

No, sadly they don't really. Most of them can persuade people (usually customers) to do them for free or want to target specific customers who meet certain requirements.

The fact that you're actively seeking to do questionnaires will probably preclude you from most of them.

One tip - don't ever agree to do the PTV one on football sites. It takes aggggggggesssssssss.

Anyone got anything? I'm not 18 yet pubey.

Mate, rather than filling in questionnaires, which will make you all of 10 quid, try to think of ideas for something to do that can generate ongoing income. Such as, if you've got a hobby or skill, write an ebook and sell it online through affiliates. Filling in questionnaires is no way to earn some money - the only way I'd consider doing it is if I could sub contract it out to indian PA's and make a profit on it. (Try yourmaninindia)

iv'e been doing Valued opinions for like a year now or something and am now about 50p away from having £30 of vouchers on amazon

Call me cynical, but couldn't you have spent the same time looking for change in the High St??

You could also spend the money as you pleased.

Even better still is carl's suggestion below. If you have nothing you can think of then you might better spend your time learning something which will in future.

This is, of course, if you've already ruled out more socially appealing events..

Call me cynical, but couldn't you have spent the same time looking for change in the High St??

You could also spend the money as you pleased.

Even better still is carl's suggestion below. If you have nothing you can think of then you might better spend your time learning something which will in future.

This is, of course, if you've already ruled out more socially appealing events..

Looking for change in a high street is can't be done lying around at home, and is also in my eyes alot more embarrasing.

But then again, who am I to tell you to stop crawling around outside macdonalds with a metal detector :)

Looking for change in a high street is can't be done lying around at home, and is also in my eyes alot more embarrasing.

But then again, who am I to tell you to stop crawling around outside macdonalds with a metal detector :)

You've got to have an eye for it. In the last year, I've found 3 x £5, £10 and £20 notes on the floor. And that was all while holding down a full time job. As with poker, I've often thought about living the dream as a street scourer.

You've also just demonstrated what a great form of exercise looking for change can be and embarassment is a sign of character weakness and lack of conviction which are both things worth confronting.

Basically there are no cons to it and ozzy should start tomorrow.

You've got to have an eye for it. In the last year, I've found 3 x £5, £10 and £20 notes on the floor. And that was all while holding down a full time job. As with poker, I've often thought about living the dream as a street scourer.

You've also just demonstrated what a great form of exercise looking for change can be and embarassment is a sign of character weakness and lack of conviction which are both things worth confronting.

Basically there are no cons to it and ozzy should start tomorrow.

Im there mate. Any tips?

Im there mate. Any tips?

I find that I have to avoid tipping or those hard-earned pennies disappear quickly. Sorry.

...and there ends the thread hijack. The only survey I could rig to get you on would be a betting one and then you'd need to be 18, sadly.

Back