• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah thanks for the reminder, I'm off to complain to Concord Rangers that they have no online ticketing at all for their game v Mansfield, yet I can book a ticket a few weeks in advance to go and see Southend.

Appalling. Don't they want my business?

Ah thanks for the reminder, I'm off to complain to Concord Rangers that they have no online ticketing at all for their game v Mansfield, yet I can book a ticket a few weeks in advance to go and see Southend.

Appalling. Don't they want my business?

Don't Concord read this website?

Some announcement on the OS as to when tickets for home games in December will go on sale would help.

That way I wouldn't have to check the OS every day, just in case.

As for contacting the club,I'm sure you're aware (as I am), that someone at the club regularly monitors this website.

Whatever way you look at it,it's poor customer service,IMO.

all very interesting (yawn) , but as usual you have decided not to answer the question so I will state it again So what, what exactly is the big inconvenience?

when you teach do you do the same thing when a pupil asks a question you don't like ?

all very interesting (yawn) , but as usual you have decided not to answer the question so I will state it again So what, what exactly is the big inconvenience?

The inconvenience is, I've planned a short UK break around this game.It includes booking flights,hotel, a couple of West End shows and a match at Fulham.

All of this I did-on the net- months ago.

Yet I can't yet book a seat for my home town club in a derby match against the Daggers.:angry:

Stung by this constant criticism, the smoothly oiled machine that is our ticket department has sprung into action.

I have just received an email : "Back the Blues against Hartlepool United!"

Might go to that one, I hear Hartlepool are ****-poor ... should be good for a hat-full of goals.

Stung by this constant criticism, the smoothly oiled machine that is our ticket department has sprung into action.

Might go to that one, I hear Hartlepool are ****-poor ... should be good for a hat-full of goals.

Can't see us scoring many. Go for a 1-0.

The inconvenience is, I've planned a short UK break around this game.It includes booking flights,hotel, a couple of West End shows and a match at Fulham.

Yet I can't yet book a seat for my home town club in a derby match against the Daggers.:angry:

So when you come over you can still book tickets for the game up to and including the day of the game.

Its not going to be sold out, unlike those flights hotels and West End shows where you have to book early because they often are.

Why not just get there early on the day and just buy from the ticket office? 100% for certain the Dagenham & Redbridge match (or any other game this season come to that) won't be sold out.

Ha!Got one too earlier today.:smile:

And an apology from the club on social media saying that email was sent out in error.

Yeah I got one too - at least it was not for the Millwall game :smile:

You're not comparing like with like though. Fulham are a second tier club who have had over a decade of Premier League money being ploughed in to them. All airlines - even the crappiest ones - allow you to book well in advance. Likewise with hotels and theatres.

We are a fourth division football club with other priorities. For example, I think it is a bit of a shame that Southend don't make football kits for four year olds (I'd be in the market to buy two this Christmas) but I understand why they don't - it just wouldn't be profitable for the club. So I'm over it. I suggest you get over your ticket worries, it really isn't a concern.

For example, I think it is a bit of a shame that Southend don't make football kits for four year olds (I'd be in the market to buy two this Christmas) but I understand why they don't - it just wouldn't be profitable for the club. So I'm over it. I suggest you get over your ticket worries, it really isn't a concern.

Do they not? :off topic: I know, but according to this they do...

http://www.shrimpers-clubshop.co.uk/home-replica

Interestingly with a topic like this as has been mentioned supply and demand wins through here.

If we takes the club's fan base and the fact that the majority of supporters are either season ticket holders or buy on the gate then it would probably explain why we are not selling seats months in advance.

Take a look at the average gate and it says it all.

I think because the club's fan base is relatively small there is not so much a concerted efforts as the London based Premier League teams who promote their games across local media. Relatively speaking I am not sure how much of an effort is made by the club to sell tickets to those fans that do not regularly turn up. A prime place to put information could for example be at local train stations on the C2C and Greater Aubelio line or perhaps to even team up with these guys to offer a deal for a particular game. There is a lot of room for improvement and I would be happy to share some ideas with the club but would ask that someone could provide specific contact details rather than a generic email address.

Indeed, I don't want to veer to far from the life-and-death matter at hand, but while the site suggests that sizes from the very smallest are available, once you click on a shirt, XSB is the smallest size, which roughly equates to a six year old.

My 4 year old wears one, and he's small even for a four year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back